WASH MITT

DRYING TOWEL

2 MICROFIBER APPLICATORS

RED APPLICATOR PAD

BLUE APPLICATOR PAD- I think for hand polish

2 blue microfiber towels

paid $60  

Adams craigslist.jpg

Not to be mean but this products look super old  and might have lost their there ability to perform correctly. 

Nice score, The Blue clay bar was just that a clay bar and should be mostly unaffected unless it was used and not stored well. Other than that give them a good shake and a try, see how much you can use. 

Thanks Jim.  I did check the product life on the forum and I think everything is ok.  They were stored in a closet in the guys house. He had an awesome 2013 Z06, snow mobiles, chopper, heated garage.  I don't think they were ever exposed to heat or freezing.

Bottles are kind of neat, they say what detail step # they are.  It came with a DVD I may actually watch.  It looks like it was a kit designed for people to follow the steps.  it also has a laminated reference guide with what to use and how to use it.  Might be really old, but kind of cool.  It looks like the 2 polishes were made to be used by hand.  I did find a 10 year old video of them by Adam.  lol  

10 minutes ago, davered00ss said:

Thanks Jim.  I did check the product life on the forum and I think everything is ok.  They were stored in a closet in the guys house. He had an awesome 2013 Z06, snow mobiles, chopper, heated garage.  I don't think they were ever exposed to heat or freezing.

Bottles are kind of neat, they say what detail step # they are.  It came with a DVD I may actually watch.  It looks like it was a kit designed for people to follow the steps.  it also has a laminated reference guide with what to use and how to use it.  Might be really old, but kind of cool.  It looks like the 2 polishes were made to be used by hand.  I did find a 10 year old video of them by Adam.  lol  

Very cool,  I would love to find a catch like that, and even the old Der Shiny Stuff!

• 2 months later...

This was probably one of the kits sold on the tv infomercials right?

I used the der stuff way back when and never realized Adam's and the Der were associated until I viewed some videos I found here! 

When I saw that guy setting fire to his hood my mind clicked. Talk about a slingshot into the past. Thanks again Adam's:)