Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash

SilveradoDawg

Question

9 answers to this question

Yea this stuff works great. My first week using it and it has saved quite a bit of time. I almost went through the entire bottle in a week though with 4 uses. Definitely going to have to go with the rinseless diluted from now on.

I love Waterless Wash, and am considering buying a gallon.  I have seen that Rinseless diluted 1:16 is a suggested Waterless Wash solution.  Has anyone here compared the diluted Rinseless to the actual Waterless Wash product - are they actually the same product - one concentrated, one diluted?  I am wondering if RInseless has the same lubricants and whether it adds shine at all.   Rinseless gallon would obviously go farther and be a better buy, especially if it is essentially the same.  

9 minutes ago, VetteDream said:

I love Waterless Wash, and am considering buying a gallon.  I have seen that Rinseless diluted 1:16 is a suggested Waterless Wash solution.  Has anyone here compared the diluted Rinseless to the actual Waterless Wash product - are they actually the same product - one concentrated, one diluted?  I am wondering if RInseless has the same lubricants and whether it adds shine at all.   Rinseless gallon would obviously go farther and be a better buy, especially if it is essentially the same.  

They are not the same, diluted or not. The common saying is diluting RW 16:1 produces a Waterless Wash-like solution. Yes, getting the gallon of Rinseless will go a lot further at a more economical price point. One thing you'll miss, though, is the WW smell...certainly one of my favorites from Adam's. But you can always mix in straight WW to the cleaning session on occasion just to enjoy the smell!

12 hours ago, VetteDream said:

I go with the diluted Rinseless. Great lubricants and the shine factor is awesome, so I don't have to go back over with Detail Spray. Makes the black paint on my truck pop! I also use it on the interior also, so doing the job of three products with one bottle! 

On 6/12/2018 at 7:49 AM, Black Bowtie said:

I go with the diluted Rinseless. Great lubricants and the shine factor is awesome, so I don't have to go back over with Detail Spray. Makes the black paint on my truck pop! I also use it on the interior also, so doing the job of three products with one bottle! 

This is cool to hear that the WA works super well.  It that the rinseless can be diluted as well. I’m excited to

give it a try

I love both waterless and rinseless washes. But I use diluted rinseless more often. 

On the roof of your truck, door jambs and under hood at any wash. But I also have no problem doing an entire car with no apparent damage to the finish. Wish they had this stuff 40 years ago :)