Customer Service 866.965.0400

Get some BOGO and a discount!

TheWolf

17 hours ago, Asti113 said:

Great deal and how I jumped into the Adam's world (except it only had 10% off). As usual, the Undercarriage Spray didn't make the cut. 

Right!? That's the only one I really need to stock up on right now

3 hours ago, BrianT said:

Timing of this sale needs to be after Mothers Day!!  I know I won't be able to buy anything until after she opens her gift!!  Her guard will be down, so I'd be able to take full advantage of the situation!!!

Haha Brian, 

I said is this sale for Mothers day or is there one coming to adams in instagram. It's one of my excuses to buy more to wash her jeep..

5 hours ago, Traizer said:

Right!? That's the only one I really need to stock up on right now

My first time for the gallon sale:...this one hurt my wallet?...couldnt help but order 5 gallons..i went with the Wash N wax, TS, eco WC, Interior DS, and APC!!! Plus a few other stuff i really “needed”.  I got to use the “fathers day” gift excuse!!!  

Im still waiting for the rumored new Cermic

coating! Im using my crap wax from the

other company in the meantime and dont know

how much longer i can wait. 

Just purchase another order 6 gallons and a foam gun with other items.:party: I saved $131.27 that's was including the 16oz bottles and 15% off. I want to say it was a good deal. ALL I can say good thing I have a separate bank account from wife which is to spend without tapping on our join one.

On 5/9/2018 at 12:51 AM, Asti113 said:

Great deal and how I jumped into the Adam's world (except it only had 10% off). As usual, the Undercarriage Spray didn't make the cut. 

Adam’s insta pic (just posted) shows the gallon of US with other gallons for the BoGO sale! But still not on the sale page... odd. 

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Adam’s insta pic (just posted) shows the gallon of US with other gallons for the BoGO sale! But still not on the sale page... odd. 

Yes it does, front and center.  Give Customer Service a call and see if they will take care of you.

Ordered mine yesterday TRC for me, a second for a buddy, and some eco wheel cleaner for my freshly ceramic coated wheels...thou a bit sad about the order. I have seen in at least 3 posts on instagram them showing matte detailer in the sale. Chatted with the office and was told "Sorry not part of the sale, thanks for being an Adams customer" Im sorry, but been a customer for a bit, and to me at least, when you show it off in your adds for it...you should really have it as part of the sale, or at minimum make up a bundle when your asked about it instead of just saying no and leaving it at that. 

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

Ordered mine yesterday TRC for me, a second for a buddy, and some eco wheel cleaner for my freshly ceramic coated wheels...thou a bit sad about the order. I have seen in at least 3 posts on instagram them showing matte detailer in the sale. Chatted with the office and was told "Sorry not part of the sale, thanks for being an Adams customer" Im sorry, but been a customer for a bit, and to me at least, when you show it off in your adds for it...you should really have it as part of the sale, or at minimum make up a bundle when your asked about it instead of just saying no and leaving it at that. 

Agreed. You can add Undercarriage Spray to that as well. 41B1A0B2-44B8-4334-95C3-1283D0CB7AED.thumb.jpeg.9543627ba65fd297f79caacd7ba9af31.jpeg