Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pre Cut PPF Kits

Hey everyone:

We received our plotter and can now cut pre cut ppf kits for people. We have the capability of cutting full pieces (full hoods, etc) or partial pieces (partial hoods, etc).

I wanted to extend the offer to the forum to be able to purchase kits. We can beat nearly anyone’s price. We have quality self healing films from SunTek and Premium Shield. 

Prices vary based on the vehicle and kits. If you’re interested, send me a message and I can put a quote together for you!

What about lower rocker strips that come stock on 4Runners? (I think it’s stock??) I can’t get pics either as I’m out to sea. Just curious to see if you guys have kits listed that come stock on some vehicles

5 hours ago, Red Rambler said:

Hey Shane, awesome gesture here. I would be interested in a lower rocker panel kit as well. Are you able to cut just the lower rocker panel? Thanks. 

We can certainly cut whatever pieces you’re looking for. We can pick and choose, or do multiples. 

One of the software packages also has a kit called “wear items.” Usually part of the front bumper, a pillars, roof line, door cups and maybe a misc other piece of two as well. It’s kind of a watered down kit, but good for quick coverage. 

Send me the year, make, model and trim and I can look up the pricing easy enough. 

5 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

We can certainly cut whatever pieces you’re looking for. We can pick and choose, or do multiples. 

One of the software packages also has a kit called “wear items.” Usually part of the front bumper, a pillars, roof line, door cups and maybe a misc other piece of two as well. It’s kind of a watered down kit, but good for quick coverage. 

Send me the year, make, model and trim and I can look up the pricing easy enough. 

2001 Dodge Ram 2500, quad cab. thanks sir!