Customer Service 866.965.0400

ceramic paste wax when is it coming back

enoch7fa

Question

ok been trying to wait.  after detailing for the past year almost going to stream line my products to just what i need.  wanted to work the ceramic paste wax in but dont even know if you are going to bring it back.  can you give us some information?  tell us something.  when, size, how much it will cost.   now that i am doing this as a side business i need to know to plain.  working on keep cost down. i also noticed that other companies are making ceramic paste waxes but i dont see any of the American detail product makers like adams polishes making it.  i choose you guys because i like to support American companies , willing to pay a little more for it most of the time, so help use out with some info on ceramic paste wax please.  much appreciated .

Cedric

The man 

The myth

The legend

The rookie

2 answers to this question

One american company that just released a ceramic paste wax is jax wax. I tried some of their stuff on personal vehicles, wasn't too happy and use it commerically for a few months at my work. Still wasn't blown away but they may have made something good with their ceramic wax. That's the only american company that i know of who's made ceramic wax to answer your question. Who knows if adams will come out, from what i've been told, its not a top priority.