Customer Service 866.965.0400

Odor Neutralizer AND Suede (Alcantara)

Juice

Question

Hello everyone I wanted to ask a quick question that I was not able to find with the search function. Parents recently got a new(used) Audi and it has Alcantara inserts around leather. The car has an odor close to as if the previous owner was smoking.

I did see and read the suede cleaning video by the shine doc, but no where could I find if the odor neutralizer is safe to use on this material, has anyone sprayed Odor Neut on Alcantara, if so did it work and was their any damage to the material?

In addition to this question regarding the suede cleaning write-up is this material really that sensitive to clean or can I clean with a little more elbow grease?

Thanks in advance all :D 

4 answers to this question

Hmmmmm.  Spraying directly onto leather, if you spray from a distance, most likely won't hurt it or stain it.  Leathers today aren't nearly like the older real leathers.  Alcantra?  Well,  Maybe you could spray a micro with the ON and wipe it onto the suede.  And most likely you could do the same with the leather.  Another thing that might work is to soak a couple cotton balls or gauze in ON, and put them (not wet) under the seats for a couple of days  in a closed up car.  

On 5/14/2018 at 11:52 AM, Juice said:

Hello everyone I wanted to ask a quick question that I was not able to find with the search function. Parents recently got a new(used) Audi and it has Alcantara inserts around leather. The car has an odor close to as if the previous owner was smoking.

I did see and read the suede cleaning video by the shine doc, but no where could I find if the odor neutralizer is safe to use on this material, has anyone sprayed Odor Neut on Alcantara, if so did it work and was their any damage to the material?

In addition to this question regarding the suede cleaning write-up is this material really that sensitive to clean or can I clean with a little more elbow grease?

Thanks in advance all :D 

As if on queue. This might be your new favorite Adam’s product!

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-odor-bomb-odor-bag-combo.html