Customer Service 866.965.0400

Import & Performance Nationals @ Carlisle

Hey Gang, The Adam's Carlisle Team will be at The Import & Performance Nationals in Carlisle, PA this coming weekend.

Come over to the Fairgrounds if you're in the area to say hi, pick up some supplies (I'll be running several unadvertised specials!) and to pick up any pointers from the experts.

Bring your rain gear, Friday and Saturday look like they're going to be wet, it'll be nice and dry under our awning!

M3m13zd.jpg

Edited by BRZN

1 hour ago, Raige93 said:

Aw man I may actually be able to make one of these events finally.. Does it cost to go to the event? Where can I find out more info? I live rather close.

You can get the information at the Carlisle Events page http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-import-and-performance-nationals/default.aspx

Edited by kaj41354

3 hours ago, Raige93 said:

Aw man I may actually be able to make one of these events finally.. Does it cost to go to the event? Where can I find out more info? I live rather close.

Adult admission is $10 daily, or you can get a multi day pass for $15.   This is just your walk in admission to the grounds.  Parking is wherever you can find it, but I do think they may have some on grounds parking for a fee. 

59 minutes ago, Raige93 said:

Thanks for the responses! May come out Friday night or Saturday morning, wish I could make it out for more of the show! I have yet to make it to a Carlisle event.

Come for Vettes or Ford! Those are HUGE events, and Vettes brings Adam's in a big way with all the bells, whistles, and even the boss himself.   Never been to Fords so I can't tell you how that show goes, but it's big!  

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

All Chryslers is the biggest show of their year, at least according to Carlisle folks. Id like to make corvettes one time just to see it. 

:lolsmack:  My wife asked Lance which show was the "biggest" and he said Ford.  And in the style of  most men..................theirs is always the biggest.