Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Leather and Interior Cleaner - what to use if no deep cleaning eraser?

DaFunkyFish

Question

Greetings,

I have Adams Leather and Interior Cleaner with a pack of deep cleaning erasers. I am curious to know what else is recommended to clean with the product should I no longer have any more deep cleaning erasers or if I come across hard to reach places or sections where the eraser won't fit? 

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, DaFunkyFish said:

Greetings,

I have Adams Leather and Interior Cleaner with a pack of deep cleaning erasers. I am curious to know what else is recommended to clean with the product should I no longer have any more deep cleaning erasers or if I come across hard to reach places or sections where the eraser won't fit? 

A grey utility towel works great, so give that a shot. 

What are you trying to clean? Have you already gone through a pack of erasers? Note the LIC is pretty strong, so applying LC after is recommended if you haven’t been using it. Or you could also consider ID and/or just LC for a gentler but still effective cleaning process.

2 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

A grey utility towel works great, so give that a shot. 

What are you trying to clean? Have you already gone through a pack of erasers? Note the LIC is pretty strong, so applying LC after is recommended if you haven’t been using it. Or you could also consider ID and/or just LC for a gentler but still effective cleaning process.

Thanks for the heads up on the utility towel. I would be cleaning the full interior of my used 2007 Kia Sportage. I got it about 10 months ago and man does it need an interior detail. I have the LIC and LC as well. I also have the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and Odor Neutralizer. 

15 minutes ago, DaFunkyFish said:

Thanks for the heads up on the utility towel. I would be cleaning the full interior of my used 2007 Kia Sportage. I got it about 10 months ago and man does it need an interior detail. I have the LIC and LC as well. I also have the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and Odor Neutralizer. 

Gotcha. Be sure to pick up some ID for maintenance cleanings. Great product. IMO the LIC really shouldn’t be needed all that often after you get the interior cleaned.

If you're using the Leather Cleaner, be sure to follow up with a good coat or two of the Leather Conditioner.    And they just came out with some new products for interiors. 

The Multi Use Foaming Cleaner can be used on heavy dirt, even on carpeting.  https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-multi-use-foaming-cleaner.html 

And the Interior Goo will pick up dirt and fibers and little stuff that is stubborn to get out like around shift boots or vents.  https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-interior-goo.html