Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newb from WA

jstaples17

Thanks everyone. I am in Vancouver, WA so the west side of the state. The lambs wish was mine but sadly an Aventador SV is not quite in the budget at this time, hahaha. 

I will get a few pics of my car and upload very soon.

Welcome to the Forum Jordan!  You have around three Adams Polishes resellers in the Vancouver, WA area, so if you ever need product quickly you can always look them up.  I also am a reseller but a couple hours NorthWest of Seattle.  If you happen to go tourist mode, come up to Whidbey Island and Deception Pass Bridge, it is a great sight to see!

20150308_163242.jpg

18 hours ago, Liralen said:

Welcome to the Forum Jordan!  You have around three Adams Polishes resellers in the Vancouver, WA area, so if you ever need product quickly you can always look them up.  I also am a reseller but a couple hours NorthWest of Seattle.  If you happen to go tourist mode, come up to Whidbey Island and Deception Pass Bridge, it is a great sight to see!

Dang!  That sight will make you believe in God.  

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, jstaples17 said:

I have called two of the three re-sellers in my area and got a no answer or vm only. I have been ordering online instead.

Sorry to hear they are not responding....let me know if there is anything can ever do to help you out.  Plus like said, you are always welcome to visit if you come up this way.  Usually the closest I get to your area is Mount St. Helens (we do an annual end of Season cruise out that way with the Camaro group).

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, Rich said:

Dang!  That sight will make you believe in God.  

It is beautiful!  The speed limit is 30 MPH across the bridge so you definitely can enjoy the view.  They also have walkways on both sides for people. The north end parking is free, whereas the parking lot on the southend you need a Discovery Pass.

• 4 weeks later...