Customer Service 866.965.0400

Login issues

PointMan

To the Admins...

I've been having login issues since I signed up. I would renew my password then log in and things are fine. The next day, I would attempt to login, but it will say "my password is incorrect." I would renew it again via the "Forgot Password" then I'll get in. The next day, same issue. I think I've renewed my password like 10 times. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, PointMan said:

What I am doing wrong?

Probably forgetting your password....  :lolsmack:

Just kidding.  I'm not sure what would cause this, as I am not aware of anyone having this issue before.  Send me a PM once you see this post, and I will reset your password to see if that fixes the issue.

4 hours ago, TheWolf said:

Probably forgetting your password....  :lolsmack:

Just kidding.  I'm not sure what would cause this, as I am not aware of anyone having this issue before.  Send me a PM once you see this post, and I will reset your password to see if that fixes the issue.

Haha! I'm not sure too, but I had to reset/renew it again just so I could respond this post. It's becoming irritating. :help:

Will send you a PM. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig something up that is a few months old but I have the same issue. I have to reset my password every time I want to log in. I can reset my password, log in on my laptop, and then attempt to log in on my phone with the password that I just set and it will fail. Did the password reset from @TheWolf do the trick? 

1 minute ago, Bscott94 said:

Sorry to dig something up that is a few months old but I have the same issue. I have to reset my password every time I want to log in. I can reset my password, log in on my laptop, and then attempt to log in on my phone with the password that I just set and it will fail. Did the password reset from @TheWolf do the trick? 

No problem. If I remember correctly, the password reset helped, but I discovered that it was my username that was causing the issue. You might want to try your email address instead of the username that you created (or vice versa). After that, the problem went away for me.

1 minute ago, PointMan said:

No problem. If I remember correctly, the password reset helped, but I discovered that it was my username that was causing the issue. You might want to try your email address instead of the username that you created (or vice versa). After that, the problem went away for me.

Okay thank you! It is saved with my email so I will try using my username and see if it will work for me.