Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Car!!

694doorbird

Picked up my first new vehicle since 1988... It's the only one I've seen in my little part of the country!!! Dealer said it was probably the only one within 1,000 miles. They may have been right, as I went to build one of Fords site and there were none within 500 miles of me. Ford calls it White Gold. It looked very ugly on Fords site, but after seeing a F-150 at the dealer, I said this is the color. The 2 holes in the bumper were from a front license plat holder that I had the dealer remove. They now have plugs in them and look similar to sensor.

20180428_132306.jpg

20180428_132319.jpg

20180428_132356.jpg

20180428_132423.jpg

Edited by 694doorbird
more info

Congrats on the new ride! Its always exciting to have a new car. Really dislike that dealers put those front plates on without checking with customers first. Manufacturers should really do something better about mounting these as well. 

Have fun getting her all clean and shiny! 

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

Congrats on the new ride! Its always exciting to have a new car. Really dislike that dealers put those front plates on without checking with customers first. Manufacturers should really do something better about mounting these as well. 

Have fun getting her all clean and shiny! 

My dealer got the car from another state that requires front license plates. I agree that dealers should hold off on putting those brackets on until the car is sold.