Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shipping issue

woodygoodman

46 minutes ago, woodygoodman said:

Why does the staff not know that "Standard Overnight" only delivers on Business days, and not on Saturdays? Placed order Thursday afternoon, then called and was told it would make it on the truck. Saw on Friday it had not been picked up yet. Called again and staff (Fletch) told me it was on Friday FedEx truck and I should get it Saturday. Looking at FedEx tracker shows they don't deliver "Standard Overnight" on Saturdays and sender would have to contact them to have it delivered Saturday, but of course Adams is now closed. Had a ceramic project I needed this order for, but now won't get it until Tuesday after work. I need Adams to refund my $42.22 I paid for overnight delivery since it will now take 5 days.

I’m sure if you call them up they would help you out. 

Forum support is probably not the best forum to post in, if you looked in the Company Announcements section you will find a thread titled "Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?" and the first post is from Adam himself:

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!
  • Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Starting a New Thread on our forum will not get the problem handled
immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale
Founder, Detailer
:2thumbs:

Edited June 2, 2014 by Adam

Edited by pirahnah3