Customer Service 866.965.0400

got ceramic paste in, now what?

enoch7fa

Question

Just got my jar of ceramic paste wax in, just want your idea's on how your are or how you are going to use it.   I am keeping mine inside the house or do I need to keep it in fridge like the patriot wax.   

I am just interested how you are going to use it.   since it last 5 to 6 months by itself are you still going to layer it some how?   paint sealant then ceramic wax?   ceramic wax / ceramic boost?  

Ceramic wax  / patriot?    how are you going to layer it if you are?  

3 answers to this question

I used the ceramic wax on my daily driver a little over 2 months age. On Monday when I had the chance, I used ceramic boost. I don’t think I even needed to do it, but what the heck, I had just put a coat of Patriot on my wife’s car (not ceramic coated). I will keep it to ceramic wax or boost because it is coated.

2 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

Just got my jar of ceramic paste wax in, just want your idea's on how your are or how you are going to use it.   I am keeping mine inside the house or do I need to keep it in fridge like the patriot wax.   

I am just interested how you are going to use it.   since it last 5 to 6 months by itself are you still going to layer it some how?   paint sealant then ceramic wax?   ceramic wax / ceramic boost?  

Ceramic wax  / patriot?    how are you going to layer it if you are?  

I just use polish, then the Ceramic Wax.  Then when I wash it, I hit it with the Boost. But you don't need to keep it in the fridge since it's a synthetic, and  you don't want to put another wax on top of the Ceramic (Patriot, Americana, etc). 

I just received the ceramic wax to use on my recently coated car.  I added a coat of wax last night, and love it.  Why did I buy it?  I was looking for something other than CB to add protection over the coating and prolong the life of it.  I also enjoy maintaining the car and I simply do not like CB.  How will I use it?  I will use it after decon washes a couple of times per year - strip wash, clay bar, possibly CB if surface is tacky, then CPW over the top.   In my opinion, it adds gloss as well.  I do not have any plans on layering it, other than using CB occasionally between applications of the wax.