Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello!

RTGuy

Greetings from Va! 

My name is Billy. I've been detailing most of my adult life. As a Painter in a Class 8 truck manufacturing plant it's my job to pay attention to the detail of the paint i'm applying to a customers truck. I pay the same attention in detail  to the paint on my R/T Plus and Ram vehicles. Adams products helps me to achieve the quality and satisfaction that I'm looking for on the paint AND interior of my vehicles! I'm looking forward to learning from each of you and sharing the common comradiary of other detailers! 

Thanks pal! The RAM is new and that’s a H2O Guard and Gloss shine. Getting ready to use Strip and wash and then buff/wax. The paint has very few swirl marks. Recommendations on the products to use? I have a random orbital w/a 8mm throw

Welcome! Nice rides! Have fun with that Foam Cannon... it's one of my favorite detailing tools! For polishing, I suggest Adam's paint correcting Polish or if it's really bad, paint correcting compound! Of course, finish with Adam's finishing polish. From there it's your choice but if you search, there's lots of info on layering products. I recommend the ceramic paste wax... great shine and extremely hydrophobic!  Enjoy!