Customer Service 866.965.0400

storing chemicals in the summer

enoch7fa

Question

ok if you have read my question about patriot wax and the other paste waxes about storing this is not the exactly the same thing.   I just want to know is it important to store any of the other chemicals in the house during the summer.  has adams released any info about what chemicals will be no good after leaving in garage during the summer?  I would hate to think I use a product I am wasting my time and cheating my customers.   I know bout the paste waxes they are all in the house but how bout buttery wax and h20 guard & gloss?  any other chemicals need to be in the house ??  adams the people deserve to know !!!  any while you are at it are you guys jedi or sith?  dark side or light side of the force? the people deserve to know!!!  kareem or wilt?  Daniel craig  or shean connery???  Epson or HP??   mac or Microsoft?? glaze on top of paint seal or underneath??  is your favorite interior detailing or exterior???   The people deserve to know!!!!!

6 answers to this question

My Adam's stuff stays in the garage from the first night that I know there's no chance of freezing, until the first night that there IS.  In other words, everything stays in the garage, in cabinets or on my detail cart, and the Patriot and Americana are in the garage fridge.  Been doing it that way for 15 years and never had any issues. 

Of course, I live in the mountains in PA and we don't get extreme heat except maybe a week or two each year . But we're seldom if ever over 100*, which wouldn't be good for any chemicals for an extended length of time.  

Just use common sense.............or be like Goldilocks. Not too hot........not too cold.  Just right.  

On 6/4/2018 at 11:10 PM, enoch7fa said:

ok if you have read my question about patriot wax and the other paste waxes about storing this is not the exactly the same thing.   I just want to know is it important to store any of the other chemicals in the house during the summer.  has adams released any info about what chemicals will be no good after leaving in garage during the summer?

The link Chris posted has lots of great information.  I live in central Florida, and leave my cleaners and dressing in the garage all year, and have not noticed it affect them.  I keep the polishes, waxes/sealants, and leather conditioners in the house all year.