Customer Service 866.965.0400

Iron remover- removes anything else eg wax

Davepmo

Question

As the title questions... 

i just brought some of the new iron remover, can’t wait to use it but before I do. Will it strip waxes or anything else? 

Will I need to apply sealant, buttery wax etc etc??

thanks all

6 answers to this question

Not to hijack this thread, but I applied this on a friend's car the other day. I was in the shade, rinsed the vehicle thoroughly then applied iron remover all over the car. I didn't notice anything turning purple but as I rinsed the car, there seamed to be purple falling off of the car. So it definitely seemed the product had worked but I didn't see the car turn purple...

1 hour ago, Eperuza said:

Not to hijack this thread, but I applied this on a friend's car the other day. I was in the shade, rinsed the vehicle thoroughly then applied iron remover all over the car. I didn't notice anything turning purple but as I rinsed the car, there seamed to be purple falling off of the car. So it definitely seemed the product had worked but I didn't see the car turn purple...

What color was the car?  When was it last decontaminated?  There’s a lot of variables in there that would affect how much reaction there is. 

17 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

What color was the car?  When was it last decontaminated?  There’s a lot of variables in there that would affect how much reaction there is. 

It was a blue car. Probably hadn't been decontaminated in two years. It was also pretty hot despite being in the shade. I got it decontaminated with iron remover and clay bar though before locking it up with paint Sealant. 

On 6/19/2018 at 7:02 PM, Eperuza said:

My first thought was, "Dang, how much iron is in that water?!?"