Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wanted: Old bottles

frosty350

• 1 month later...

Still look for old bottles. New or used. Let me know what you have.

Edit: mainly looking for detail spray or car shampoo or the throwback vrt and buttery wax

Edited by frosty350

• 3 months later...

Reviving an old post...not sure if im even allowed to promote seller but  its an authorized Adams dealer. 

The site is http://stores.shopthompsonracing.com/clearance-items/

he has a good amount of old labeled bottles still in stock (and good prices).  Unfortuantley NO DS or shampoo left.  Also has some older labeled bags, brushes and T-shirt.   

He did say he had one old labeled DS used sample bottle and would throw it in with $100 purchase. (Im passing that along to u guys..i have enough product for quite a while!!).   

He also had Adams pop-up tents and table clothes collecting dust.  (-avail  for pickup only).   He Said he used to do the Corvette at Carlisle but just got busy with other endeavors.    Here is a list of exactly what he has left in stock:

Severe Swirl Remover 16oz

4 x Finishing Polish 16oz

2 x Revive Polish Gallon

8 x Blue Clay

3 x Brilliant Glaze

2 x Americana

2 x Microfiber Revitalizer Gallon

3 x Microfiber Revitalizer 36oz

21 x Undercarriage 16oz

15 x Metal Polish #1 16oz

20 x Metal Polish #2 16oz

5 x Metal Polish #2 4oz

8 x Leather Conditioner 16oz

11 x Glass Sealant 4oz

4 x Glass Cleaner Gallon

1 x Glass Cleaner 5 Gal

2 x Leather Cleaner 16oz

1 x Leather Cleaner Gallon

1 x Leather Cleaner 5 Gallon

2 x Carpet Cleaner Gallon

4 x Rinseless Wash 16oz

3 x Rinseless Wash Gallon

2 x Waterless Wash 16oz.

Hope this helps someone with their collection!!

• 2 months later...

Thank you tlbullet for the plug!

Yes, we have some old label products in stock.  The contact number I post is my cell, so text is best.  email works too: eric@thompsonracing.us.  I try to keep our site up to date with inventory, but we do have some in-store sales that I have to update the site manually for.  We love Adam's, but have so much going on, we just don't have much time to hit the shows up anymore!  We used to have some crazy detail clinics, thanks to Adam and crew!

We usually offer Free Shipping over a certain amount.  We don't ship enough to get rates like Adam's, Amazon, etc.  If you can give us a big enough order, we'll help you out!  For smaller orders, I put in our FedEx account into our website and all products have an estimated weight.  We don't charge for handling, so the price you get is what FedEx charges us.

A few people inquired about my banners, tents and table cloths.  I don't plan on selling them at the moment, but I do have some older DVDs and the Vol 1 Catalogue left. 

I do have a two sticker set of the old Adam's logo.  they are 36"x15" each.  I put them free with purchase of the 5 Gal Glass Cleaner.  I have a couple Adam's hats and a couple 16oz Detail Spray demo bottles.  I'll put them up free with other products soon.