Customer Service 866.965.0400

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this thread is still considered "active" or not, but one thing that I wish was a bit better was shipping. This is very much a regional issue, but its still worth mentioning. the pricing for shipping is set up so I cant really order things as I need them, but instead have to do without until I run out of enough to place a larger order. I'm okay with spending $15-20 on a product, but not when I have to pay $6-8 top ship it too and the salt in the wound is when it takes 5 days to get something to PA (because I'm spoiled by Amazon). It especially stings when I can get towels from another company in Idaho in 2 days typically. I understand chemicals are different than towels but I think there's some room for improvement here (at least in my opinion)

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2018 at 6:37 AM, Awzup said:

not sure if this thread is still considered "active" or not, but one thing that I wish was a bit better was shipping. This is very much a regional issue, but its still worth mentioning. the pricing for shipping is set up so I cant really order things as I need them, but instead have to do without until I run out of enough to place a larger order. I'm okay with spending $15-20 on a product, but not when I have to pay $6-8 top ship it too and the salt in the wound is when it takes 5 days to get something to PA (because I'm spoiled by Amazon). It especially stings when I can get towels from another company in Idaho in 2 days typically. I understand chemicals are different than towels but I think there's some room for improvement here (at least in my opinion)

+1. 

I live in the Charlotte area, and may latest order will take about 10 calendar days from order date to be received.  

On the mystery box/bucket front, I think it would be incredible if you were able to look at order history and mix in products a customer has never ordered directly from you and products that are ordered regularly.  Almost like a semi-personalized MB.  I love it when the included products are complimentary, such as glass cleaner with the two pack of glass towels, or Revive Polish with a blue applicator, etc.   This would take it to a new level.  

11 minutes ago, VetteDream said:

+1. 

I live in the Charlotte area, and may latest order will take about 10 calendar days from order date to be received.  

On the mystery box/bucket front, I think it would be incredible if you were able to look at order history and mix in products a customer has never ordered directly from you and products that are ordered regularly.  Almost like a semi-personalized MB.  I love it when the included products are complimentary, such as glass cleaner with the two pack of glass towels, or Revive Polish with a blue applicator, etc.   This would take it to a new level.  

For the times that you need an item quickly or a single bottle, contact your local Chevy or Buick dealer - I have found several that have some stock, especially if they move Vette's. 

Amazon Prime also carries much of the main product line and one-off items can be delivered in 1-2 days. Also don't underestimate the power of your local Adam's dealers. Even if you don't live close to a local dealer they can ship to you much quicker and often even cheaper than directly from Adam's.  

• 1 month later...

My 1st and 3rd order this week came in missing content.  I contacted customer service for the 1st order and spoke to Emery and he's going get my missing item (2 pack of orange MF towel) from the first order to me. 

Then I received a call that the draw strings bags were no longer available, not a problem and I opted for store credit which was going to be emailed to me which I have not seen, granted it's only been 30 hrs since we spoke.

When I open my third order I recieved today I was missing a gallon of APC and so I sent an email to customer service.  This week shipping and receiving is running @ 33% .  1 out of 3 orders had the complete content.  I have another order on the way next week and I'll see what happens then.

1 hour ago, coral farmer said:

My 1st and 3rd order this week came in missing content.  I contacted customer service for the 1st order and spoke to Emery and he's going get my missing item (2 pack of orange MF towel) from the first order to me. 

Then I received a call that the draw strings bags were no longer available, not a problem and I opted for store credit which was going to be emailed to me which I have not seen, granted it's only been 30 hrs since we spoke.

When I open my third order I recieved today I was missing a gallon of APC and so I sent an email to customer service.  This week shipping and receiving is running @ 33% .  1 out of 3 orders had the complete content.  I have another order on the way next week and I'll see what happens then.

I had the same problem. A lot of my stuff was forgotten. I talked to Tyler today and he said that the packing line tried to get stuff out fast but they forgot to pack a lot of stuff for a lot of people. 

• 1 month later...

Adam's has great tools for getting the job done like blowers, vacuums, polishers, the foam cannon gun, seats, sprayers, carts but I feel there is one very important multi-use tool missing from the arsenal. A portable steam cleaner would be the cherry on top. It serves many purposes and I consider it to be an essential for almost any detailer. I'm not sure if Adams has a R&D team but I believe it's definitely something to like in to. I believe there is a good market for it and with the amazing sales and marketing team you guys have it would be no problem getting these off the shelf. Just to give you an idea, Griots offers one from their site and while I've been dying to get my hands on one and I've yet to place an order. Why? because they don't have the same level of customer service as Adams and don't offer anything to loyal or frequent customer who shop them.

Edited by Inspector Gadget

2 hours ago, Inspector Gadget said:

Adam's has great tools for getting the job done like blowers, vacuums, polishers, the foam cannon gun, seats, sprayers, carts but I feel there is one very important multi-use tool missing from the arsenal. A portable steam cleaner would be the cherry on top. It serves many purposes and I consider it to be an essential for almost any detailer. I'm not sure if Adams has a R&D team but I believe it's definitely something to like in to. I believe there is a good market for it and with the amazing sales and marketing team you guys have it would be no problem getting these off the shelf. Just to give you an idea, Griots offers one from their site and while I've dying to get my hands on one I've yet to place an order. Why? because they don't have the same level of customer service as Adams and don't offer anything to loyal or frequent customer who shop them.

I agree Luis, I think that would actually be really cool for them to offer something like that!! I would definitely buy it 

• 1 month later...

You can help me by sending me the products I actually ordered not what you wanted to send me because you don’t have it in stock plus you also forgot to put in the microfiber applicators. So maybe it should show out of stock on the website instead of still being up for sale. You could’ve also told me about the problem before you sent it to me hoping I wouldn’t care but I do. So I’ve called twice about my displeasure and haven’t received any help, thanks. I also purchased the MTO around that same time frame and that showed up with the plastic piece for the strap sitting broken in the bottom of the box not even connected to the strap. I called and was told I would get sent a new strap. Been 10 days since that call and no strap. I always get the products I order within 2 or 3 days after they ship so what’s the hold up? You’re still selling both trunk organizers but you can’t send me one that isn’t broken and you won’t send me a piece to fix it within a reasonable amount of time. That is how you can help me.

• 2 months later...

Hi Kyle,

It would be great that if in compiling an order I find I cannot complete it that day/moment/session for whatever reason, it became a Wishlist rather than just disappeared. As I needed to check my exact stock, it was a couple of days later that I went to sit down to complete and send off the order and it was gone. You lost a sale as I went down the road and filled my stock requirements with competitors’ products to run a comparison. 

I also feel feel that some of the older videos need to be revisited. It has only been through my own experiments that I have found the best way to use products AND WHY! Carpet and Upholstery cleaner is brilliant, but it has taken months to work out how and why I get an amazing finish with it. 

1 hour ago, lloydm17@me.com said:

Hi Kyle,

It would be great that if in compiling an order I find I cannot complete it that day/moment/session for whatever reason, it became a Wishlist rather than just disappeared. As I needed to check my exact stock, it was a couple of days later that I went to sit down to complete and send off the order and it was gone. You lost a sale as I went down the road and filled my stock requirements with competitors’ products to run a comparison. 

I also feel feel that some of the older videos need to be revisited. It has only been through my own experiments that I have found the best way to use products AND WHY! Carpet and Upholstery cleaner is brilliant, but it has taken months to work out how and why I get an amazing finish with it. 

If you are logged in to your account when you add items to the cart, it should save them in the cart when you log back in the next time.  I actually use this feature for building orders more than the Wishlist.

Give it a try next time.

I would like to see an option to order on line and pick up at the HQ....I live about 5 miles from HQ and don’t want to pay to have it shipped.  Being new to Adam’s stuff, I’ve heard that some items sell out super fast online, but I would like to order on line and do local pickup to save money on shipping but not miss out on highly sought after items. 

Just my $.02

17 hours ago, Danimal10 said:

I would like to see an option to order on line and pick up at the HQ....I live about 5 miles from HQ and don’t want to pay to have it shipped.  Being new to Adam’s stuff, I’ve heard that some items sell out super fast online, but I would like to order on line and do local pickup to save money on shipping but not miss out on highly sought after items. 

Just my $.02

Hi Dan, and welcome to the forum! For local pick-up orders, it's best if you give us a call at 866-965-0400 to place the order and then one of the customer service team can usually place it on hold in their office until you can come pick it up. Unfortunately I don't think we can enable that option too easily on the website, as once an order is placed online, it immediately goes into the shipping software.

On Wednesday, I received my order from the web store, but I noticed that I'm down a spray handle. I ordered:

• Tire Shine + Applicator (came with spray handle)
  • Eco Wheel Cleaner (came with spray handle)
  • Tire and Rubber Cleaner (came with spray handle)
  • Iron Remover (no spray handle)
  • Glass Cleaner (aerosol bottle, no spray handle needed)

Is there a way that I can either order a new handle, or get one shipped? When I've ordered from Amazon, the spray bottles are enclosed in a plastic pouch that contains the bottle and the spray handle. 

22 minutes ago, them240i said:

On Wednesday, I received my order from the web store, but I noticed that I'm down a spray handle. I ordered:

• Tire Shine + Applicator (came with spray handle)
  • Eco Wheel Cleaner (came with spray handle)
  • Tire and Rubber Cleaner (came with spray handle)
  • Iron Remover (no spray handle)
  • Glass Cleaner (aerosol bottle, no spray handle needed)

Is there a way that I can either order a new handle, or get one shipped? When I've ordered from Amazon, the spray bottles are enclosed in a plastic pouch that contains the bottle and the spray handle. 

It'll be faster to call or email them... They'll make it right.

I have one big pet peeve with the Adam's website.  There are a lot of sold out products that hang around forever and you can't tell that they are sold out until you try to add them to your cart.  Please remove them, or at least make them say SOLD OUT in big letters so I don't keep hoping that the Barret Jackson Detail Kit or the Cars and Coffee Detail Spray are back in stock.

Just now, starkwe said:

I have one big pet peeve with the Adam's website.  There are a lot of sold out products that hang around forever and you can't tell that they are sold out until you try to add them to your cart.  Please remove them, or at least make them say SOLD OUT in big letters so I don't keep hoping that the Barret Jackson Detail Kit or the Cars and Coffee Detail Spray are back in stock.

I agree. I'm not sure if they leave them in case they get another batch but there's a few items that I don't see coming back. I really hope the Barrett Jackson Detail Kit comes back. I missed it and I really want one

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 10:32 AM, 8675309'SS said:

I’m sure they will send you one, but if you can’t get a hold of them, I have elevenity million of them.  I can mail you one.

And there’s my suggestion - add a “delete sprayer” radio button at ordering for a small discount or credit.   I have a bin filled with those things. They rarely break so I re-use them.  My upbringing won’t let me throw them away.  

Also, different topic.  The web site renders strangely on IPads. Perhaps your developer can take a look at it..