Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just FYI, my wishlist still works fine. But I do use it on a laptop. Maybe only an issue on mobile devices.

6 hours ago, SlammedRT said:

Just FYI, my wishlist still works fine. But I do use it on a laptop. Maybe only an issue on mobile devices.

Doesn't matter what device I use, unfortunately. ?

not sure if this thread is still considered "active" or not, but one thing that I wish was a bit better was shipping. This is very much a regional issue, but its still worth mentioning. the pricing for shipping is set up so I cant really order things as I need them, but instead have to do without until I run out of enough to place a larger order. I'm okay with spending $15-20 on a product, but not when I have to pay $6-8 top ship it too and the salt in the wound is when it takes 5 days to get something to PA (because I'm spoiled by Amazon). It especially stings when I can get towels from another company in Idaho in 2 days typically. I understand chemicals are different than towels but I think there's some room for improvement here (at least in my opinion)

On 7/9/2018 at 6:37 AM, Awzup said:

not sure if this thread is still considered "active" or not, but one thing that I wish was a bit better was shipping. This is very much a regional issue, but its still worth mentioning. the pricing for shipping is set up so I cant really order things as I need them, but instead have to do without until I run out of enough to place a larger order. I'm okay with spending $15-20 on a product, but not when I have to pay $6-8 top ship it too and the salt in the wound is when it takes 5 days to get something to PA (because I'm spoiled by Amazon). It especially stings when I can get towels from another company in Idaho in 2 days typically. I understand chemicals are different than towels but I think there's some room for improvement here (at least in my opinion)

+1. 

I live in the Charlotte area, and may latest order will take about 10 calendar days from order date to be received.  

On the mystery box/bucket front, I think it would be incredible if you were able to look at order history and mix in products a customer has never ordered directly from you and products that are ordered regularly.  Almost like a semi-personalized MB.  I love it when the included products are complimentary, such as glass cleaner with the two pack of glass towels, or Revive Polish with a blue applicator, etc.   This would take it to a new level.  

11 minutes ago, VetteDream said:

+1. 

I live in the Charlotte area, and may latest order will take about 10 calendar days from order date to be received.  

On the mystery box/bucket front, I think it would be incredible if you were able to look at order history and mix in products a customer has never ordered directly from you and products that are ordered regularly.  Almost like a semi-personalized MB.  I love it when the included products are complimentary, such as glass cleaner with the two pack of glass towels, or Revive Polish with a blue applicator, etc.   This would take it to a new level.  

For the times that you need an item quickly or a single bottle, contact your local Chevy or Buick dealer - I have found several that have some stock, especially if they move Vette's. 

Amazon Prime also carries much of the main product line and one-off items can be delivered in 1-2 days. Also don't underestimate the power of your local Adam's dealers. Even if you don't live close to a local dealer they can ship to you much quicker and often even cheaper than directly from Adam's.  

Ordered from a dealer, got an awesome package! Not only did I get the product I needed AND FAST! but they also included a 2oz detail spray and some candy. Granted not Adams mints but wow it was over and above. 

My 1st and 3rd order this week came in missing content.  I contacted customer service for the 1st order and spoke to Emery and he's going get my missing item (2 pack of orange MF towel) from the first order to me. 

Then I received a call that the draw strings bags were no longer available, not a problem and I opted for store credit which was going to be emailed to me which I have not seen, granted it's only been 30 hrs since we spoke.

When I open my third order I recieved today I was missing a gallon of APC and so I sent an email to customer service.  This week shipping and receiving is running @ 33% .  1 out of 3 orders had the complete content.  I have another order on the way next week and I'll see what happens then.

1 hour ago, coral farmer said:

My 1st and 3rd order this week came in missing content.  I contacted customer service for the 1st order and spoke to Emery and he's going get my missing item (2 pack of orange MF towel) from the first order to me. 

Then I received a call that the draw strings bags were no longer available, not a problem and I opted for store credit which was going to be emailed to me which I have not seen, granted it's only been 30 hrs since we spoke.

When I open my third order I recieved today I was missing a gallon of APC and so I sent an email to customer service.  This week shipping and receiving is running @ 33% .  1 out of 3 orders had the complete content.  I have another order on the way next week and I'll see what happens then.

I had the same problem. A lot of my stuff was forgotten. I talked to Tyler today and he said that the packing line tried to get stuff out fast but they forgot to pack a lot of stuff for a lot of people. 

I understand the rush, but I know I can wait for it to arrive.  I enjoy the suspense!  ?

Speed without accuracy, cuts into the bottom line. 1/10/100 rule..   

Cost $1 to do it right

Cost $10 to redo it

Cost $100 redo a third

Adam's has great tools for getting the job done like blowers, vacuums, polishers, the foam cannon gun, seats, sprayers, carts but I feel there is one very important multi-use tool missing from the arsenal. A portable steam cleaner would be the cherry on top. It serves many purposes and I consider it to be an essential for almost any detailer. I'm not sure if Adams has a R&D team but I believe it's definitely something to like in to. I believe there is a good market for it and with the amazing sales and marketing team you guys have it would be no problem getting these off the shelf. Just to give you an idea, Griots offers one from their site and while I've been dying to get my hands on one and I've yet to place an order. Why? because they don't have the same level of customer service as Adams and don't offer anything to loyal or frequent customer who shop them.

Edited by Inspector Gadget

2 hours ago, Inspector Gadget said:

Adam's has great tools for getting the job done like blowers, vacuums, polishers, the foam cannon gun, seats, sprayers, carts but I feel there is one very important multi-use tool missing from the arsenal. A portable steam cleaner would be the cherry on top. It serves many purposes and I consider it to be an essential for almost any detailer. I'm not sure if Adams has a R&D team but I believe it's definitely something to like in to. I believe there is a good market for it and with the amazing sales and marketing team you guys have it would be no problem getting these off the shelf. Just to give you an idea, Griots offers one from their site and while I've dying to get my hands on one I've yet to place an order. Why? because they don't have the same level of customer service as Adams and don't offer anything to loyal or frequent customer who shop them.

I agree Luis, I think that would actually be really cool for them to offer something like that!! I would definitely buy it