Customer Service 866.965.0400

Amazing customer service!

MikeSoFlo

I placed a decent size order during the last mystery bucket sale which included the Detail Boy shirts and a few detail boy/girl stickers. One shirt was for me and one was for my son. While the package was inbound, the day of the delivery, FedEx marked the package as damaged, not deliverable. I called Adam's and spoke to one of their sales reps, Chandler. He said typically they wait until the damaged package is returned, see what product(s) are damaged, replaced those, re-box and then ship back out. He saw that I had some of the Detail Boy shirts in there which sparked the conversation of hoping they were ok because he knew inventory was running low on them. I said to him, I'd hate for you all to get the box back and see that the shirts were messed up and then not have inventory to replace it. He said you're right, I'll deal with FedEx and getting the damaged package back but in the meantime I'll make sure a new box is sent out to you ASAP so that you don't miss out on the Detail Boy shirts! 24 hours later I had a new order in my account and a tracking number in my email! Thanks Chandler and Adam's! 

Edited by MikeSoFlo

• 1 month later...