Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless Wash results.

Eperuza

Question

Just wanted to show the before and after of using Rinseless Wash. Car is ceramic coated as well. 

Process if very simple and much better than pulling out all the buckets for a wash after a heavy rain shower. Also better than using half a bottle of Waterless Wash to do the whole car. 

IMG_20180620_132820.jpg

5 answers to this question

Nice out come!  I use Rinseless Washes about 80% of the time (I detail several pre-war cars, and they never see a hose), and can do our Accord in 20 minutes, including the wheels.

1 minute ago, mc2hill said:

Nice out come!  I use Rinseless Washes about 80% of the time (I detail several pre-war cars, and they never see a hose), and can do our Accord in 20 minutes, including the wheels.

I haven't tried on the wheels yet! I need to get some dedicated towels for this purpose because they'll probably catch some wheel crud I don't want contaminating my other towels with. 

8 minutes ago, mc2hill said:

6 minutes ago, Eperuza said:

I haven't tried on the wheels yet! I need to get some dedicated towels for this purpose because they'll probably catch some wheel crud I don't want contaminating my other towels with. 

I use a soft non-Adam's brush for the wheels.  I do them last, using the remaining RW solution and a Grit Guard Washboard to clean the brush between wheels.