Customer Service 866.965.0400

Front bumper and three little rust spots on roof

Chris246810

Question

Hello 

I have a 2013 That does 100 miles a day I have two problems 1 is that my front bumper is all white and faded I tried the strip wash and also the clay bar and nothing is bringing it back to life. Also my second problem is that I have 3 spots on my roof from road grit they are starting to rust and have paint cracking any way to stop that before it gets to have to get a new paint job. 

20180621_090201.jpg

20180621_090119.jpg

20180621_090213.jpg

Edited by Chris246810

5 answers to this question

Need more info and pictures would help.

If this because of missing paint or is it on top of paint (which is very common).?

If its on top of paint, just get some Adams iron remover.  What is the vehicle and how old?

There is nothing on a detailing forum that is going to help that second picture. That is body shop territory there.

As far as the other vehicle strip wash and claybar will not help fading if you are talking about paint oxidation. You might try buffing but without pictures that is a guess.

Edited by rrmccabe

Hello I added pics above on original post let me see if I can get better ones. I do believe I have oxidation on my front bumper I have a orbital machine what would i need to buy to get this bumper back to life and shiny like the rest of the car?