Customer Service 866.965.0400

100k Detail Spray Value

• 3 weeks later...

I was one of the people bidding on this. I lost because I was at work when the auction ended so I didnt realize I was outbid. Honestly, I would have went to $150...that was what I decided early on, I just never thought it would actually get there. I think my max bid was set to $125 or something like that. Oh well, if anyone out there has a bottle they can spare, plz message me. Cash or trade, I can work something out, im sure!

40 minutes ago, M3Eric said:

I was one of the people bidding on this. I lost because I was at work when the auction ended so I didnt realize I was outbid. Honestly, I would have went to $150...that was what I decided early on, I just never thought it would actually get there. I think my max bid was set to $125 or something like that. Oh well, if anyone out there has a bottle they can spare, plz message me. Cash or trade, I can work something out, im sure!

Sorry dude. I was the one who outbid you...

11 hours ago, BHarris23 said:

Sorry dude. I was the one who outbid you...

Dammit! I was at work and I didn't realize the auction was ending! I really wanted that bottle!!! Im just curious, how high were you willing to go?

Edited by M3Eric

46 minutes ago, M3Eric said:

Dammit! I was at work and I didn't realize the auction was ending! I really wanted that bottle!!! Im just curious, how high were you willing to go?

Honestly, I didn’t even wanna go that high. But then I remembered, when was the last time I saw one up for sale. One guy had one with 2 other bottles and I didn’t buy them when I should have. So, basically until I got it. 

11 hours ago, BHarris23 said:

Honestly, I didn’t even wanna go that high. But then I remembered, when was the last time I saw one up for sale. One guy had one with 2 other bottles and I didn’t buy them when I should have. So, basically until I got it. 

Yeah, so I guess it was good for both of us that I was at work when the auction ended. I want to say I would have stopped @ $150, but in the heat of the moment.... I probably would have kept going too!

2 hours ago, M3Eric said:

Yeah, so I guess it was good for both of us that I was at work when the auction ended. I want to say I would have stopped @ $150, but in the heat of the moment.... I probably would have kept going too!

I’m glad you were at work then!

6 minutes ago, M3Eric said:

Would you ever consider selling/trading it? What would it take for you to let go of that bottle?

It’s the only one I have. So probably won’t sell/trade unless I decide to stop collecting them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 3:04 PM, BHarris23 said:

There’s another one on eBay right now. Start bid at $100

Thanks. Now im locked into a bidding war! I hope this doesnt get ugly, aka. expensive!

1 hour ago, M3Eric said:

Thanks. Now im locked into a bidding war! I hope this doesnt get ugly, aka. expensive!

Haha. It probably will this time since you learned your lesson from last time! 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Wy_detailing said:

Same bottle as the first time, and the second time.... either the buys keep backing out or it’s fake 

Probably backing out. Some people keep hitting bid in the heat of the moment on eBay. You’ve never done eBay unless you’ve done that before ?

5 minutes ago, BHarris23 said:

Probably backing out. Some people keep hitting bid in the heat of the moment on eBay. You’ve never done eBay unless you’ve done that before ?

As a seller on eBay. One can sell a bottle of Adamspolishes  limited DS put it on a bid. But seller also has the option of adding reserved not met then he don't have to sell to highest bidder. He can play with all of you guys trying to buy. Sick joke...