Customer Service 866.965.0400

100k Detail Spray Value

25 minutes ago, wildcatz80 said:

As a seller on eBay. One can sell a bottle of Adamspolishes  limited DS put it on a bid. But seller also has the option of adding reserved not met then he don't have to sell to highest bidder. He can play with all of you guys trying to buy. Sick joke...

Yea but it will say in the auction if there is a reserve price. Plus, it costs a fee to put a reserve price on any listing. So, an expensive, sick joke if that’s the case...

Not fake. Pretty much sold my whole collection just have a few bottles left. The guy that was supposed to buy it never bought it so i opened an unpaid item case. And just relisted.

If I'm not mistaken, the Cinco De Mayo spray is the exact same scent as 2017 Mystery Scent.  When I put them side by side, they are the same color and the scent is the same to my sniffer.  Seems like the MS was a test bed for the 2018 Limited Edition 5/5 release.  

5 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

If I'm not mistaken, the Cinco De Mayo spray is the exact same scent as 2017 Mystery Scent.  When I put them side by side, they are the same color and the scent is the same to my sniffer.  Seems like the MS was a test bed for the 2018 Limited Edition 5/5 release.  

Dang, never even thought to check on that one....good call Ill have to go dig my old Mystery scent up. 

7 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

One would think as it was advertised how few there were, and as stated I believe it was 100 bottles. The next one I would think as far as limited would be the Cinco De Mayo one that sold out record quick. 

Yes, 5 de mayo DS sold out same day few hrs. 

I have my 5 de mayo DS

IMG_20180810_174012.jpg