Customer Service 866.965.0400

How "limited" are the Limited Edition Spray's

49 minutes ago, MikeSoFlo said:

Just curious if anyone knows how limited are the Limited Edition Detail Sprays. Limited to 1000 bottles? 2000? 5000? Like the Canada and 4th of July Detail Spray that just came out ... 

all depends on god knows what... but the cinco de mayo DS was super limited. it release friday noon and by 9pm that same day it was sold out. 

3 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Canda DS was limited in a 55 gallon drum and gave us 440 bottles, just to give you an idea-- smaller market base. 

USA Detail Spray was a 330 gallon tote and yields over 2000 bottles, and we're pretty much sold out. 

Just to give you an idea! 

Very good info!

Any input  

on the Cinco de Mayo?  I’d guess the 55gal

or the

Cars and coffee?

LOL Cars and Coffee was by all accounts quite litereally 10 gal, that is as long as they only produced what they mentioned in other threads....

"Limited to 80 bottles" 

80 bottles at 16oz per bottle 1,280 ounces

128 ounces per gallon = 10gal. 

Personally I would have bought all 10gal if it was offered. 

10 hours ago, rotary57 said:

I regret not pulling the trigger on the Cinco de Mayo DS. I had it in my cart but I didn't want to pay 20 bucks in shipping.. It sometimes sucks being stationed overseas!

This is the reason I end up doing big orders every single time. I refuse to waste money on shipping when that money could be used for more product, so I place an order big enough to get free shipping! This is probably why I have spent $4k on Adam's products this year!

11 hours ago, M3Eric said:

This is the reason I end up doing big orders every single time. I refuse to waste money on shipping when that money could be used for more product, so I place an order big enough to get free shipping! This is probably why I have spent $4k on Adam's products this year!

I have the same mentality so I normally justify my purchases if I absolutely need something or if there is a mystery box.

12 hours ago, rotary57 said:

I have the same mentality so I normally justify my purchases if I absolutely need something or if there is a mystery box.

Yeah its funny how my mind works. My gf is like "you ordered MORE Adams stuff" and my reply is.... "oh baby I had to order that stuff, couldnt possibly pass up the opportunity to make us hundreds of dollars. These 5 mystery boxes will save us about 50%, plus I got these other items on sale so I saved us a ton of money, plus free shipping! I saved us hundreds!!  Your welcome." :glasses:

22 hours ago, M3Eric said:

Yeah its funny how my mind works. My gf is like "you ordered MORE Adams stuff" and my reply is.... "oh baby I had to order that stuff, couldnt possibly pass up the opportunity to make us hundreds of dollars. These 5 mystery boxes will save us about 50%, plus I got these other items on sale so I saved us a ton of money, plus free shipping! I saved us hundreds!!  Your welcome." :glasses:

Isnt that the same logic the wives use when they buy clothes or shoes or something? So it should be easy to use. 

On 7/15/2018 at 7:48 AM, pirahnah3 said:

Isnt that the same logic the wives use when they buy clothes or shoes or something? So it should be easy to use. 

Oh man you know reverse logic doesn't apply when women are involved