Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to detailing - extremely impressed with Adams

636Bee

Just wanted to shout out Adams Polishes and how impressed I am with the products and the company in general. 

I recently purchased the first car I ever felt worthy to keep detailed (2018 Scat Pack Challenger).  I came across Adams through some YouTubers that I watch who were talking up the Adams products.  I then came across the Adams Polishes videos explaining how to use each product.  As someone who simply washed and occasionally waxed my cars in the past, I wanted to step my game up for my new car purchase.  The videos were GREAT at explaining proper techniques and how to use each product.  

I purchased the detailing essentials kit along with an extra bucket and went to work on the new car using the methods explained in the Adam's videos.  I then recently purchased the Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax combo and WOW was the shine exceptional!  When I first brought the car home from the dealer, they had the detail shop wash the car and it looked pretty good, but once I finished my first full wash/clay/glaze/wax I was blown away at the shine and the way the metallic paint popped in the sun.

I talked about it so much that my co-workers purchased an Adams gift card for my birthday, and with the gift card Adams sent a small bottle of detail spray and a Microfiber towel.  Both my co-workers and myself were shocked to see the extra product in the box with gift card.

GREAT COMPANY AND GREAT PRODUCTS!!!

Welcome to the addiction!  Pretty sure all of us felt that very same way our first time with Adam’s

And they certainly look after their customers!

Glad you’re happy and things are going well!

We really wanna see some pics too!  ??

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 8:06 PM, ZMAN024 said:

Welcome to the group.  :welcomebanner:  You need to post some pics of the new ride.  We all want to see that's signature Adam's shine !!!!

I may also be a little biased since it's a Scat Pack !!!  :lol:

Here's pics of the new ride.  That IndiGo blue popped with the Americana and BG.

IMG_20180714_100436.jpg

IMG_20180714_100455.jpg

4 hours ago, 636Bee said:

Here's pics of the new ride.  That IndiGo blue popped with the Americana and BG.

IMG_20180714_100436.jpg

IMG_20180714_100455.jpg

Beautiful car. I am new to the Adam’s world myself and was just blow away adding BG with wax. So much shine. 

On 7/14/2018 at 7:32 PM, 636Bee said:

IMG_20180714_100436.jpg

IMG_20180714_100455.jpg

? Oh my. Blue is my favorite car color. That is so beautiful.