Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good guys show this weekend in Columbus?

Hi Scott,

We put in the GoodGuys order a few weeks back, so unfortunately the limited edition items will not be on hand for Columbus GoodGuys or Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle the following week. For show events, we have to put orders in several weeks in advance, so we typically do not have limited edition items at shows, unless it's a local Cars n Coffee in Colorado.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Still trying to get you guys to show up here in Des Moines to the Goodguys Heartland Nationals that was last weekend. I know it is impossible to go to every show. Just disappointing to see all your competitors there. I'm sure you would not have any problem having any of us Iowa boys and girls volunteering time at the tent. ??

3 hours ago, Black Bowtie said:

Still trying to get you guys to show up here in Des Moines to the Goodguys Heartland Nationals that was last weekend. I know it is impossible to go to every show. Just disappointing to see all your competitors there. I'm sure you would not have any problem having any of us Iowa boys and girls volunteering time at the tent. ??

It sure would be nice if we could make more shows unfortunately the drive time moving the rig around takes a lot since we don't have one dedicated driver. It came from Connecticut for Barrett Jackson last week to Cincinnati to get prepped and ready for this week's Columbus Goodguys.  Hopefully we can find a way to get closer to you guys, definitely haven't forgot about you!

7 hours ago, keev14 said:

I will be there Friday and Sunday.   Taking my car on sunday!!!! :party:

I will talk with you guys on Friday.   I need a 15mm swirl killer.  Opps did I say that out loud?

Well the show special on polishers is awesome so we can talk about that Friday for sure!

5 hours ago, keev14 said:

Eric was good seeing you this weekend!!!   Looks like you guys had good weekend!!.  Shelves looked thin!!!!!

Very nice to meet you!  Thanks for coming by the booth.  We definitely went through a ton of product, having perfect weather Friday and Saturday helped for sure!  They broke attendance records on Saturday for the fairgrounds.