Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
keev14

Good guys show this weekend in Columbus?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Are you going to have any of the 4th of July stuff in hand by chance??

 

Edited by keev14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Scott,

 

We put in the GoodGuys order a few weeks back, so unfortunately the limited edition items will not be on hand for Columbus GoodGuys or Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle the following week. For show events, we have to put orders in several weeks in advance, so we typically do not have limited edition items at shows, unless it's a local Cars n Coffee in Colorado.

 

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thxs for the reply.  I will still buy something.  And I almost have it all!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still trying to get you guys to show up here in Des Moines to the Goodguys Heartland Nationals that was last weekend. I know it is impossible to go to every show. Just disappointing to see all your competitors there. I'm sure you would not have any problem having any of us Iowa boys and girls volunteering time at the tent. 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, keev14 said:

Thxs for the reply.  I will still buy something.  And I almost have it all!!!!

 

We'll make sure you get a good deal, tell Calvin or myself (Eric) you talked to me here on the forums and we'll take care of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Black Bowtie said:

Still trying to get you guys to show up here in Des Moines to the Goodguys Heartland Nationals that was last weekend. I know it is impossible to go to every show. Just disappointing to see all your competitors there. I'm sure you would not have any problem having any of us Iowa boys and girls volunteering time at the tent. 😁😁

It sure would be nice if we could make more shows unfortunately the drive time moving the rig around takes a lot since we don't have one dedicated driver. It came from Connecticut for Barrett Jackson last week to Cincinnati to get prepped and ready for this week's Columbus Goodguys.  Hopefully we can find a way to get closer to you guys, definitely haven't forgot about you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be there Friday and Sunday.   Taking my car on sunday!!!! :party:

 

I will talk with you guys on Friday.   I need a 15mm swirl killer.  Opps did I say that out loud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, keev14 said:

I will be there Friday and Sunday.   Taking my car on sunday!!!! :party:

 

I will talk with you guys on Friday.   I need a 15mm swirl killer.  Opps did I say that out loud?

Well the show special on polishers is awesome so we can talk about that Friday for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, keev14 said:

Adam making an appearance this year?

Unfortunately not, he's been pretty busy back at HQ and spending some well deserved time with family!  We'll do our best to fill in for him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric was good seeing you this weekend!!!   Looks like you guys had good weekend!!.  Shelves looked thin!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had a good weekend. Took my car Sunday.   Very happy won all american sunday chevy pick.  Got to go through parade and on stage.  I didn't hear it but my parents said they said how good my paint was!!! 

20180708_130012.jpg

20180708_130023.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, keev14 said:

Eric was good seeing you this weekend!!!   Looks like you guys had good weekend!!.  Shelves looked thin!!!!!

Very nice to meet you!  Thanks for coming by the booth.  We definitely went through a ton of product, having perfect weather Friday and Saturday helped for sure!  They broke attendance records on Saturday for the fairgrounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×