Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Detroit

Hi everyone I've posted a few times and thought I should say hello in here. 

I'm a new "old timer" from the metro area born and raised on cars and burnt rubber. Even though my current DD's and garage queen GTO are all GM. I'm a Ford man from way back,used to quarter mile mustangs out at Milan before life caught up with me. 

Anyway. I just bought a new Silverado and I've decided to keep it forever lol. Yeah right. :)

so im going to try and keep it detailed like I used to in my younger years. I've always used jax wax and griots for the most part with a little meguiars thrown in. Recently my chevy dealer gave me some free samples of a product I've never heard of. Well the rest of the story is typical I'm sure. I bought a mystery bucket off Amazon and got HOOKED up! $230 worth of stuff for $75. now I'm ordering stuff to replace everything I have and waiting on two more mystery buckets. Everything I've tried so far has been a joy to use. The Detail Spray, hand glaze and Tire Shine are fantastic! 

I'll never give up my jax cherry wax but thanks Adams! You have a new enthusiastic user of your great products. 

Edited by Velvethelmet

On 7/9/2018 at 8:22 PM, Velvethelmet said:

Thanks everyone!

Congrats on the new Silverado Joe may we both enjoy many safe miles behind the wheel. 

Ive already had it in the dealership for a rattle.  It was a screw rolling around in the overhead console. 

After they doubd it a clip on the console got broken.  Had it in today for a replacement console.

DusterJoe