Customer Service 866.965.0400

Talk about customer service!!

Just wanted to say how great Adam's customer service is. 

My day job is being the parts department manager at Shafiroff Racing and I speak with vendors ALL day long. 

I had a slight issue with a 6.5" orange pad and I sent the team an email. All they asked me for was an order number that it came on and the very next day they sent out a replacement! To boot, they threw in a bottle of orange correcting polish :D How nice of them is that?! 

Just wanted to share with everyone how fast, easy and delightful this experience was. 

Thanks guys! 

Edited by cwp2016nd

I agree. I ordered two of the new gray and white wash mitts during July 4th sale. I ended up getting two wheel wash mitts. I wrote this to Customer Service and sent a picture of what I received:

I just opened ORDER #, and noticed that I was sent two wheel wash mitts, not two of the new gray and white microfiber wash mitts. There was no packing slip found in the bucket also. I know you all have been busy with the mystery bucket orders along with the July 4th sale, so I know mistakes will be made and I will always be a Adams customer for your outstanding customer service and product quality. Is it possible to get this corrected? Thanks.

The next day, I received a notification that two wash mitts were being sent to me. Now that's customer service.

• 2 weeks later...