Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning up the garage a bit!

JoeyD0831

Let me know what you have to trade for any of these Adam's products. I'd prefer to trade the Untamed and Illest for other limited editions but I'm flexible. If you need something but don't have something I'm looking for, PM me...I'm sure I could use what you have as well.

Limited editions I'm looking for:

Holiday 2016 DS/ID

Kindigit ID/TS/BG

Spot Meets DS/TS

Valentine's Day 2018 Black Bottle DS

ASSC DS/GC/TS

image1.jpeg

Edited by JoeyD0831

16 minutes ago, Speedracerx said:

What are you offering in return? What's up to date on your list?

Original post updated with extras I have to trade. I figured I'd try and trade for the Kindigits instead of buying them directly.

I need Canada Detail Spray for my car enthusiast neighbors up North.  I have a bottle of ASSC Glass Cleaner and black bottle of valentine chocolate mint, although the label is not perfect (it is wrinkled a bit), also have a pumpkin spice detail spray box kit, & pumpkin spice interior detailer bottle....if you are interested in for a trade...

2 hours ago, Liralen said:

I need Canada Detail Spray for my car enthusiast neighbors up North.  I have a bottle of ASSC Glass Cleaner and black bottle of valentine chocolate mint, although the label is not perfect (it is wrinkled a bit), also have a pumpkin spice detail spray box kit, & pumpkin spice interior detailer bottle....if you are interested in for a trade...

PM sent