Customer Service 866.965.0400

IK foam sprayer, what have you used in it!!

enoch7fa

Question

Thinking of buying a IK foam sprayer.  just want to know what have you used in and did it work out or should I say did it foam?  do you have to put water in everything to make it foam?  chime in everyone.   I want to know everything,  apc, tire cleaner,  iron remover,  rinseless wash ( real curious about this one) lets roll on this  

5 answers to this question

Now that I think about it would this work?  rinseless wash foaming up giving it a lifting action with foam and just wiping it off?? then second towel drying it?  quick someone go out and try this now!!!!

I use APC in one, Tire and Rubber Cleaner in another one right now.  Oh, and Iron Remover in another one. You can use Wheel Cleaner, Detail Spray, just about anything in them.

Wil be using mine for either iron remover or rinseless made to waterless, determining that this weekend during a detail. I have seen the iron remover in one and man it went on easy, just not sure what I will use more at this time. 

Dwell time and cling is greatly,increased. So that lets the softening agents and emulsifiers do more work on grime. I have used mine with a few ounces of soap, twenty sprays of APC, a few drops of Rinseless and the rest water. I use that for pretreatment of dirty lower portions of trucks, wheels, and bug guts. It works pretty nicely. You can see the mud and grime melting off the vehicle. After that dwells and basically dries for real dirty trucks, I blast with a hose and there’s very little left to have to scrub or agitate. On wheels, I go to scrubbing while it’s still foamy.