Customer Service 866.965.0400

eBay: Adams collection ???

Hookem06

4 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

That’s a great deal for somebody! I know the seller, super nice guy with way to many extras 

He could probably liquidate it pretty quickly if he sold it individually or in smaller kits. It's a killer deal for anyone trying to start a small business being an Adam's distributor.

42 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Those are extras?! :jawdrop:

My thoughts exactly...cant imagine the shipping charge. ???  I went to trade a 16 oz LiC with another member on other side of country and it was close to $20.  

There are people who are addicted to Adams...... and then there is this guy. 

Pretty sure everyone who said they are addicted feels a bit better about their addiction after seeing this guys “extra” supplies. You could start a dealer store with that extra goodies. 

You know after reading this Adams needs an option for tape.

Maybe slip the belt off the washing machine and then order from Adams Wholesale Appliance parts. Take delivery on some detailing products and be a hero by fixing the washing machine (putting the belt back on).

Save me from trying to catch the delivery guy when she is not home.

Any time I need something, I just disable an appliance.

39 minutes ago, rrmccabe said:

You know after reading this Adams needs an option for tape.

Maybe slip the belt off the washing machine and then order from Adams Wholesale Appliance parts. Take delivery on some detailing products and be a hero by fixing the washing machine (putting the belt back on).

Save me from trying to catch the delivery guy when she is not home.

Any time I need something, I just disable an appliance.

...Until she buys an extended home warranty...

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

...Until she buys an extended home warranty...

Then there is Adams Toilet Repair Parts LLC. 

Adams just needs a drop down box that labels it however you like.

In all honestly,  I hand wash Cindys car every week and towel dry, VRT and Tire shine.  She has never had a car that looks so nice. She loves the Adams stuff!

8 hours ago, rrmccabe said:

Then there is Adams Toilet Repair Parts LLC. 

Adams just needs a drop down box that labels it however you like.

In all honestly,  I hand wash Cindys car every week and towel dry, VRT and Tire shine.  She has never had a car that looks so nice. She loves the Adams stuff!

At at least now I know I'm not the only one that has been trained by their wife.  Even though she smiles every time someone compliments her car and is a co-dependent on my addiction, she viewed the ebay list as a bit excessive for now.

I would be suspicious of anyone with that much product unused and is  not a dealer.  Where did it come from?  Think about it.  And why would he have that much unless he's trying to make money which means you'll be paying more.  Just remember that there's no such thing as a "good deal"  There's always a catch.

I can vouch for this seller, yes it seems to be a little off that he is selling so much at 1/2 price but he is an honest guy with a bunch of extra stuff. He likes to order the mystery boxes and buckets and this is where most of it has come from. He always orders multiples of everything when it comes out and he said he still has multiples of everything in his personal collection. No catch just a guy trying to get some kiney back