Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone receive a mystery box that they didn’t order?

So I got home and I was expecting a bunch of detailing stuff that I ordered. I got my Rupes nano ibrid kit and also two Adam’s boxes. 

I was expecting a bunch of polishing pads that I ordered last friday so I wondered what my second box was. I open it up and it must’ve been a mystery box! It had a single soft towel, microfiber sponge, car shampoo, APC, glass cleaner and buttery wax. 

I checked my adams account and I didn’t order anything besides my pads. I checked my amazon account and I didn’t order anything besides my utility towels. I even checked my bank account and nowhere on it was $29.99 taken out for a mystery box.

I must say that it was it was a pleasant surprise but I still find it weird. Lol. Thanks Adam’s! 

Edited by cwp2016nd

UPDATE! 

I figured out what happened. I ordered a 12 pack of utility towels on amazon for $19.99 and it said they arrived Thursday (I didn’t see them). I check the tracking number and it matches the number on my mystery box! 

So for $19.99 I got $80 worth of product instead of 12 towels. I’ll still take it lol