Customer Service 866.965.0400

Emery and Tyler go the extra mile (literally)!

I'll start by saying "I'm sorry" to anyone that may have had to wait a bit on hold last Friday early afternoon. But I assure you the Adam's team was in full-on service mode.

Following yet another awesome visit to the HQ last week, I walked to my car only to find it was dead. Enter Emery and Tyler. Both jumped into action, trying all they could to help. Unfortunately, neither the battery charger from the warehouse nor a jump-start worked. Meanwhile, it was a cool 90'+ in the parking lot, yet no complaints from either one.

Then, without hesitation, they offered to have Tyler drive me to AutoZone to get a new battery. I told them I have roadside assistance, but they wouldn't take "no" for an answer. Wow. Instead, I now owe them both a lunch for going out of their way to help a stranded customer. Anywhere else along the road and I'm sure I'd have waited a much longer time and/or run into someone not nearly as willing to help.

It's for this reason, and many others, I will remain a loyal customer of Adam's for years to come. Thanks so much, Tyler and Emery! Simply put, you guys are awesome.