Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hmm.. I wonder if I've pissed someone off at Adam's... my last two orders didn't come with mints or stickers... honestly Santa.. I've been a good boy...LOL

Good thing they didn't forget my products....

And it's not going to stop me from buying more either.. the addition to the mints is real..but not as real as the addition to the products.  :)

1 hour ago, moons21 said:

Hmm.. I wonder if I've pissed someone off at Adam's... my last two orders didn't come with mints or stickers... honestly Santa.. I've been a good boy...LOL

Good thing they didn't forget my products....

And it's not going to stop me from buying more either.. the addition to the mints is real..but not as real as the addition to the products.  :)

I thought I got a bonus mint in my box that arrived Thursday. Honestly, I didn't know that I getting your mint and mine, but I will tell you it was good.  As for the sticker, someone else must have gotten it, but I only had one.   Of note, if your box page crumpled paper in it, shake the paper - I have had one mint in an earlier box that had slid into the paper during transport.

28 minutes ago, RayS said:

I thought I got a bonus mint in my box that arrived Thursday. Honestly, I didn't know that I getting your mint and mine, but I will tell you it was good.  As for the sticker, someone else must have gotten it, but I only had one.   Of note, if your box page crumpled paper in it, shake the paper - I have had one mint in an earlier box that had slid into the paper during transport.

Oh I double checked.. I was searching for the mints... and like adding to my sticker collection.  :)

The mints are a surprise bonus, its awesome when you find one, and even better EXTRAS!!!! 

Someone at Adams played an awesome prank on me a long while back and when I ordered an older bag they filled the front pocket with mints...wished they listed who packed your order back then, def would have called to compliment them!