Customer Service 866.965.0400

2018/2019/2020 Corvettes @ Carlisle

Yep, we'll be there; Thursday August 23rd through Saturday August 25th! I just placed a huge order yesterday to be added to the extensive inventory we already have on hand, on the Fairgrounds! We'll be located on the midway under our 20' Detail Spray inflatable. (I've really got to take the time to get a good pic of our new logo'd inflatable!)

SBvb02J.jpg

and will be working out of our 30X20' awning attached to our 36' trailer filled with Adam's goodies. We'll have all sorts of Show Only Specials, Kits, and deep discounts on select items. Who knows, I may even have a new release product to showcase at this event! Oh, and as always, 10% off everything!

AFYXaXO.jpg

Just in case 35X20' isn't enough, I've purchase an extra space on either side of the trailer to place 10X20' Canopies on, Increasing our total footprint to 70X30"!

Last year we didn't have enough storage space to hold the required inventory and had to ship a lot of product. Kyle, one of my Carlisle Team Members, and I traveled to Morgantown, WV last Saturday to purchase a used 20' enclosed trailer to keep on the Fairgrounds to go along with the 36' we work out of and our 14' locker trailer. I hope to have enough for everyone!

TtQg84E.jpg

Adam will be joining us Thursday through Saturday and will be hosting the yearly Customer Appreciation Party outside the Fairgrounds Friday evening.

One sad item of note;

We will not be sponsoring the car wash area again this year. The Carlisle Events Management Team have decided the car wash area is not a place for a vendor and they, alone, will be supplying the area to be available for guests. My guess? There will only be hoses available, you'll have to bring all your own supplies to get your ride all cleaned up. If you'd like give them a call at 717 243-7855 to express your concerns or dissatisfaction please do so, and/or let them know when you arrive. It's awfully tough to bring your luggage and any necessary show supplies in a Vette, yet alone items required to wash your ride upon arrival.

Buddy of mine just said that their group has 12 reserved spots in rows IF and IG.  I'm in IE, and the three rows behind us are IB, IC and ID.  Looks like there may be  6 rows of reserved spots this year.  Hey at $150 a pop, they're making a killing.  And when you factor in the limited number of $300 spots,  wow.  Damn!  We should all invest in a big piece of land!  Hey Adam!  How about having an Adam's Fairgrounds and car shows?  :banana:

On 7/24/2018 at 11:17 AM, Rich said:

HEY!  There's my car!  Seriously, the yellow canopy on the lower right, my car has the hood open facing the right.  

And if you look closely enough, I think that's you in the blue chair, talking to someone standing up with a black shirt. Maybe @keev14?! Note the empty chair behind his car. The white hat is a dead giveaway, Rich ?.

Screenshot_20180725-154638.thumb.png.07e38665494ecaf8c6f6b976f3d4134f.png

20 hours ago, Rich said:

Too small for me to tell, but I'm sitting under the YELLOW canopy.  

That's what I mean...blue chair understand the yellow canopy. White hat, I think.

11 hours ago, keev14 said:

Lmao !!!  Yea that's me talking to rich!!!!!!

I know those tan cargo shorts and Nike dri-fit all too well!!!:ph34r:

Hahahahahaha! :lolsmack:

On 7/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, Rich said:

Well, I'll throw a wrench in your finding Waldo (me) this year!  I sold the yellow canopy.  Now I'm back to a plain blue top (but the wife put a PINK donut on the peak ?) just so we could find it in any overhead pictures

Can you find me now?  :lolsmack:

Wheres-Waldo.jpg

And to think I actually looked :willy:

Adam's annual Customer Appreciation Party is set!

5:00pm-whenever Friday August 24th

Look for the 20X40" tent set up, just outside the Fairgrounds, in John's front yard on Bryn Mawr Rd, right down from Gate 3. We have limited space, so get there early if you want a seat! There'll be 10 tables under the tent with seating for 80. I've also ordered an additional 20 chairs to minimize folks having to sit on the ground.

DJ Matt will be there again this year spinning the tunes, with Pizza and Subs from Marcelo's Ristorante, and we should have plenty of cold beverages.

All are welcome!

Jennie and I will be there Thursday through Sunday.  Look forward to reuniting with all our happy Adam's friends (now that the grumpy ones are GONE!  LOL)

MAJOR BUMMER Adam's won't be able to staff and supply the carwash area again this year.  It was another example of the true quality in Adams products and people, and it will be missed.  Now that we know this wasn't an Adam's decision but rather one made by Carlisle Events, I'm sure many will comment about this to management (we certainly will, directly.)   I mean WTF?!?  Just goes against the essential spirit of any Corvette event, especially this one: care, camaraderie, fun and always improving!

Regardless, we always have our Adam's travel kit stowed and frankly there's too many friends to catch up and enjoy time with to spend fussing over a silly car.  It's always the people we return for!  Last year we couldn't even bring our Corvette, so traveled instead with our stinky, runnin' rich ol' '75 Orange/White two-tone Silverado so we could do a substantial parts run for the 'Vette.  Now our '65 is back together but sadly last Feb we had a fairly big wreck in the Ol 'Rado so now it's getting totally ground-up restored. Going to be a 100% perfect resto and looking forward to seeing it complete.

So see y'all at the show, and at the party!  Can't wait! 

After the party, this time we need to do the bike hill-climb races going UP!  (ooh I'll likely lose but go down pukin' if I must!)

Adams Polishes.jpg

2011 Carlisle K and CD Life is Good.JPG

Thanks Paul, Can't wait to see you and Jennie again!

And wow! The awning in your first pic was an earlier 12', we're now working out of a 20'er

Go big or go home!

8 hours ago, BRZN said:

Thanks Paul, Can't wait to see you and Jennie again!

And wow! The awning in your first pic was an earlier 12', we're now working out of a 20'er

Go big or go home!

Yup! That first pic was 3 years ago (2015) when we celebrated our 50th in the anniversary display (my '65 and I actually match the same build/birth date & year.)   Whatever the size, you gotta get up pretty damned early to get a shot in front of an empty Adam's tent!   Jennie and I wet sanded and polished the car out starting at 4:30am.  That pic was taken shortly after the sun came up.  Was the start of a beautiful weekend, and it all began with an Adam's transformation!

On 7/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, Rich said:

Well, I'll throw a wrench in your finding Waldo (me) this year!  I sold the yellow canopy.  Now I'm back to a plain blue top (but the wife put a PINK donut on the peak ?) just so we could find it in any overhead pictures

Can you find me now?  :lolsmack:

Wheres-Waldo.jpg

On 7/30/2018 at 6:17 PM, pirahnah3 said:

You cant see him, hes right there! Just take a look. 

Took me a while, but I see you ?...18th row, 27th from the left. You're wearing red and white. But not a white hat, surprisingly. ?