Customer Service 866.965.0400

2018/2019/2020 Corvettes @ Carlisle

7 hours ago, davered00ss said:

Just ordered my fun field for Corvettes @ Carlisle yesterday.  :)

YOU'RE LATE!!  :lolsmack:   

I do the reserved, so I got mine last year before we left.   Honestly, I'm expecting rates to go up for next  year, but if you reserve early, they have nice discounts available.  

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

YOU'RE LATE!!  :lolsmack:   

I do the reserved, so I got mine last year before we left.   Honestly, I'm expecting rates to go up for next  year, but if you reserve early, they have nice discounts available.  

Yeah me to reserved last year before I left 

• 2 weeks later...

rich was good to see and your wife at the Chevrolet nationals.  Good show.   But no comparision to the corvettes at Carlisle.

Edited by keev14

6 hours ago, keev14 said:

rich was good to see and your wife at the Chevrolet nationals.  Good show.   But no comparision to the corvettes at Carlisle.

You too Scott. Your Vette is amazing!!  Did you win?  If you didn't, you were robbed.  

The show was okay, probably won't go back next year.  No vendors.  But the food was edible.  I sure wouldn't complain if we have the same weather in August!  See you there.

12 hours ago, keev14 said:

Thank you I appreciate that.  There was 28 cars in my class.   They gave out a top 15.  I didn't place. 

To be honest was surprised.  But no big deal.

GM show is pretty lame.  If you have it in your budget some year, do the Chips Circle at Corvettes.  Nice package, guaranteed parking, lunch every day, special goody bag and gift, plus a private tour of the Miller garage and cars, plus it includes the banquet Friday night, and the food is great!  And you get a nice big sign with your name on it that you get to take home and hang in the garage.  I did it once........can't do it every year.  But we enjoyed it.  

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Yes same as last year 

I'm willing to bet it's going to be $175 or more next year.  They kept the registration open this year. Might eventually turn out to be half of the lower field will be reserved.  That would be a mistake, but it's all about the $$$.    I like going to the show, but the hotels are so ridiculous any more.  I could get a room on the Las Vegas strip for $79 a night, but it's $200 a night or more for a hotel close to the fairgrounds now.  Greed. 

No doubt on the greed part, the hotels in Montreal the week of the Grand Prix were beyond crazy.  Then again, the prices here for Masters week are also crazy and we’re 50 miles away.  If the hotel operators think the patrons for an event might have some money, their prices ensure they won’t after the event.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:25 PM, keev14 said:

Anyone get their sticker yet???  scott

Several people have gotten theirs.  I haven't.  But they're on the way.

Looking forward to seeing the gang in Carlisle again!  Remember the Corvette Customer Appreciation Party, on Friday night, just outside of Gate 3, on the front lawn of a few houses under a great big tent.  This is our 15th year, celebrating and showing gratitude to our largest initial customer base!  Chicken Parmigiana subs, pizzas, by our favorite Ristorante Marcellos!  Also, soda, water, beer and wine, all just to THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  

I believe this is our 15th annual party, it starts at 5:45PM on Friday, August 23, 2019.  Everyone is welcome, not only Corvette owners, just don't park in the street, use one of the local parking lots or houses that sell spaces for $10.  The Carlisle Police swing by to make sure no cars are parked on Bryn Mawr Blvd during the show.  

9 hours ago, Adam said:

Looking forward to seeing the gang in Carlisle again!  Remember the Corvette Customer Appreciation Party, on Friday night, just outside of Gate 3, on the front lawn of a few houses under a great big tent.  This is our 15th year, celebrating and showing gratitude to our largest initial customer base!  Chicken Parmigiana subs, pizzas, by our favorite Ristorante Marcellos!  Also, soda, water, beer and wine, all just to THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  

I believe this is our 15th annual party, it starts at 5:45PM on Friday, August 23, 2019.  Everyone is welcome, not only Corvette owners, just don't park in the street, use one of the local parking lots or houses that sell spaces for $10.  The Carlisle Police swing by to make sure no cars are parked on Bryn Mawr Blvd during the show.  

Here's a pic from 07.  Long time ago!!  Looking forward to it again this year.  

000_0381.jpg

My son is trying to talk me in going to Carlisle this year, so we can drool all over the vettes. We have never been before. Any suggestions to maximize the experience? We would go Saturday. Anywhere to get free tickets or discounted tickets?

@ Adams polishes you should make up some mystery boxes and sell them at car shows.