Customer Service 866.965.0400
BRZN

2018/2019/2020 Corvettes @ Carlisle

11 hours ago, Rich said:

Yeah, quite a few reserved guys have cancelled.  Hate to say it, but it's been two weeks since the Chrysler show and the numbers are going up and up in that area (if you trust the numbers). Fords this weekend, so by the time Vettes rolls around, the possibility is there that the numbers could really soar.  Time will tell.  I'm just too darn old to chance it.  

11 hours ago, Rich said:

Yeah, quite a few reserved guys have cancelled.  Hate to say it, but it's been two weeks since the Chrysler show and the numbers are going up and up in that area (if you trust the numbers). Fords this weekend, so by the time Vettes rolls around, the possibility is there that the numbers could really soar.  Time will tell.  I'm just too darn old to chance it.  

Yeah it’s sad hopefully this

Ford's last weekend was awesome!

I've noticed at each of the first three Carlisle events we've done this year, each show seems to have more and more folks wearing masks when they come into our booth. Again, all my staff are wearing masks. Even though, it can't be more than 1/4 of our customers with masks.

I checked with my guy for the Carlisle Events, if they've received notification of any folks that had been at the first two events coming down with COVID, his answer was no.

Adam still plans to be at Corvettes from Thursday through Saturday, and we're finalizing our plans for the customer appreciation party. I'm spreading us out in two yards this year, and will have my staff handling the beverages so there won't be many hands touching anything.

Marcello's for food and DJ Matt will be there again.

Edited by BRZN