Customer Service 866.965.0400

Amazing Seat Restoration- Video & Pictures!

My Jeep Story

Question

Hey guys! 

Pretty proud of how my latest upload to YouTube came out. I took a VERY neglected first generation Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 WK seat and restored it in two stages. I masked off half of the seat and then masked the remaining half in half as well (sounds confusing but I used three strips of masking tape to mask off three different sections of the seat). I left one entire half covered and cleaned/condition sections of the remaining sections and the before/after results were INCREDIBLE. I honestly wasn't expecting the results that I got! See the video below and if you liked it, I'd really appreciate if you gave it a like!

In the video, you'll see the following products used: 

• Leather and Interior Cleaner
  • Leather Conditioner
  • Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
  • Cockpit Brush
  • Interior Detailing Brush
  • Interior Scrubbing Mitt
  • Edgelss Utility Towel
  • Premium Interior Dressing Applicator

I don't yet have the before and after photos of the rear bench seat as mentioned in the video, but I'll get them ASAP! 

Thanks for looking! 

Edited by My Jeep Story

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Can you repost just the YouTube link? Just copy/paste it. What you have isn't  working, at least for me.

I was fixing that as you commented! Should be all set now. Let me know if it doesn't work and thank you for looking!

1 minute ago, My Jeep Story said:

I was fixing that as you commented! Should be all set now. Let me know if it doesn't work and thank you for looking!

Yep! Will watch it after dinner, but the video shows up so that's a good sign.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:20 AM, Bscott94 said:

Wow, that is great! I needed to use those items for the car I did last weekend. It was nasty. I got it way better but it was far from perfect. They were happy wit the results though. 

Thanks! I was definitely happy with the result and I appreciate you watching too.