Customer Service 866.965.0400

Random Thoughts

falcaineer

13 hours ago, 67's said:

why do people associate the smell of Pine Sol and Clorox, nasty chemicals as clean?

Germs shouldn't be able to live through that. 

Along the same lines, if Clorox/Lysol wipes, Lysol Spray, hand sanitizer, etc., kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.  What happens to the 0.01% that it doesn't kill? Do those become super germs and eventually the stuff kills only 90%? 

5 hours ago, vollychief said:

Germs shouldn't be able to live through that. 

Along the same lines, if Clorox/Lysol wipes, Lysol Spray, hand sanitizer, etc., kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.  What happens to the 0.01% that it doesn't kill? Do those become super germs and eventually the stuff kills only 90%? 

Most people are not using the Lysol or Clorox wipes correctly.  It must remain visibly wet for 4 minutes for it to kill bacteria 

20181002_132003.jpg

OK, sorry yall hit my sore spot. 

99.9% of Bacteria and germs, the NEVER specify that ONLY the ones that make you sick. It is killing EVERYTHING including the ones keeping you healthy. Bacteria live thru a LOT and why we need stuff like this is because well....we made it. Look into some natural cleaners like vinegar and baking soda, and other stuff. Does much less harm to you and the people and pets around you. 

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not flush these, I do not CARE what the manufacturer says those of us dealing with it can show you that its a BAD idea, kinda like flushable kitty litter. Glad to see that particular container says not to flush. 

Edited by pirahnah3

On 10/1/2018 at 9:26 PM, 67's said:

why do people associate the smell of Pine Sol and Clorox, nasty chemicals as clean?

Both smells will send my mrs to the hospital.  

Speaking of germs, not sure about everyone else's, but McDonalds in our area are all going to self serve touch screens for ordering instead of counter service.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm not touching a pad where some guy just came out of the john with "dirty" hands, or some druggie, etc. were touching it before me.  No counter service.........no sale.  

10 hours ago, Rich said:

Speaking of germs, not sure about everyone else's, but McDonalds in our area are all going to self serve touch screens for ordering instead of counter service.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm not touching a pad where some guy just came out of the john with "dirty" hands, or some druggie, etc. were touching it before me.  No counter service.........no sale.  

Assuming the counter help thoroughly and correctly washed their hands after dropping a deuce...

18 hours ago, Rich said:

Saw a lady use a wipe before touching one, but she didn't wait 4 minutes thereafter.   As a side note she didn't flush it either, just left it on counter by the kiosk.

23 hours ago, Rich said:

They did that around me already, and the bums that just stand there chatting behind the counter wont help worth a dang. Im up to drive thru only at the arches now. Thou around me they are about bottom end anyways, only good thing is the $1 coffee, and yes us new englanders are spoiled with good McyD's coffee, its Newmans up here sorry for all yall outside of newengland. 

New Englanders have to go to McD's to get Newmans Own when it is from CT and pay a $1.  South Carolinian's can make Newmans Own in their own house and only pay about 53 cents,  plus it is delivered to our door.   Sorry Jim, South Carolina wins this round.

If Doctors are sworn to do no harm, why does the first Doctor you meet in life, beat your butt and make you cry?

1 hour ago, RayS said:

New Englanders have to go to McD's to get Newmans Own when it is from CT and pay a $1.  South Carolinian's can make Newmans Own in their own house and only pay about 53 cents,  plus it is delivered to our door.   Sorry Jim, South Carolina wins this round.

If Doctors are sworn to do no harm, why does the first Doctor you meet in life, beat your butt and make you cry?

Polar Orange Dry just gotta say. If not that....Marshmallow Fluff, and making fluffernutters. Boom. 

3 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

We don't have a Tim Horton's in Colorado :mad:

Funny thing is I'm in CO, but my parents are back in WV. They have Tim Hortons there and my family goes multiple times...yes, more than once or even twice...a day. The entire staff knows their cars, voices and orders. 

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Funny thing is I'm in CO, but my parents are back in WV. They have Tim Hortons there and my family goes multiple times...yes, more than once or even twice...a day. The entire staff knows their cars, voices and orders. 

oh my gosh thats crazy!! Thats how I am and Im sure a lot of us in Colorado are at Adam's though ;) 

sew eye have a six Entz of Hugh more, end remove doll the calm on righting practice says. 

If won care sea ‘nuff two reed this non cents, eye fined it hell fall too Reid a loud, listen Ing two yore voice in stead of fore sing you’re braying two knot bee litter all. 

Ken take sum get tin you stew, butt  even two ally,  yule ketchup. 

Ran dumb four Shure. 

Edited by DanITD
Composition

50 minutes ago, DanITD said:

sew eye have a six Entz of Hugh more, end remove doll the calm on righting practice says. 

If won care sea ‘nuff two reed this non cents, eye fined it hell fall too Reid a loud, listen Ing two yore voice in stead of fore sing you’re braying two knot bee litter all. 

Ken take sum get tin you stew, butt  even two ally,  yule ketchup. 

Ran dumb four Shure. 

Eye doe ent no wuss fun knee or, yore mess itch or mmm eye a tempt two reed it. ?

• 1 month later...