Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buttery Wax

Bscott94

Question

I have tried searching but I can't find the answer I am looking for. I am going to be using buttery wax on car tomorrow morning. I plan on doing a couple coats of wax. Should I use DS after the wax to make it shine more or would that be pointless? I know BG is the key to shine but I don't have that right now. 

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Rich said:

You don't need to use Detail Spray after the Buttery Wax or any wax unless you want to.  

That what I thought. I figured it would just be for my personal enjoyment but I thought I would ask. 

5 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

That what I thought. I figured it would just be for my personal enjoyment but I thought I would ask. 

The wife's car gets DS put on once a week whether it needs it or not.  The car is kept in the garage and not only does she see me paying attention to her car, it also makes the garage smell great.  I have tried DS immediately after waxing with Buttery Wax and I didn't see much of a difference, but waiting until the next day gave me an opportunity to look for anything I may have missed the day before and it seemed to add a little extra luster.