Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is turning me into a mint addict...

Editguy

I really miss the mints when they don't come in my box. I was actually thinking of buying a box of these. Anyone else look forward to their mints? https://www.amazon.com/USA-Flag-Buttermints-108-Pcs/dp/B00A263180/ref=sr_1_20_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1532800852&sr=1-20&keywords=buttermint

Edited by Editguy

5 hours ago, Editguy said:

I really miss the mints when they don't come in my box. I was actually thinking of buying a box of these. Anyone else look forward to their mints? https://www.amazon.com/USA-Flag-Buttermints-108-Pcs/dp/B00A263180/ref=sr_1_20_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1532800852&sr=1-20&keywords=buttermint

I would consider that cheating unless you are also purchasing Adam's products through Amazon.  I will also admit that I was happy when I received a box with two mints in it, not only did I consider it a bonus, it allowed the wife to share one with me :drool: .

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:19 PM, JoeyD0831 said:

People hoard them? I eat them within the same week of getting them lol

Guess I will have to throw a couple in with the trade items am sending you ;)

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, Rich said:

I never get a chance to eat them. My wife nabs them as soon as I open the box.  :lolsmack:

Same here.  Wife has been disappointed with my last two packages (no mints) so I bought the package of mints off Amazon and have them available for those times where they don't come from Adam's.  As long as she gets her mints, she's never made any comments on my orders (size or frequency) so I see this as cheap insurance ensuring that continues. :)