Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray top tubes too long

I noticed in my recent order that the tubes attached to the spray tops are a few inches too long to fit in the bottle. It's obviously easy to remedy with a pair of scissors, just making you aware of the issue. 

13 minutes ago, BHarris23 said:

They’re designed to curl on the bottom so that it can reach those hard to get areas inside the bottle

These are noticeably longer compared to the dozen or so I have from previous orders. I can't get the cap to screw down without trimming them.

Edited by Editguy

1 minute ago, Editguy said:

These are noticeably longer compered to the dozen or so I have from previous orders. I can't get the cap to screw down without trimming them.

Noticed that when i opened my C&C DS....like BHharris said, just push down on top and tighten it.  It works fine!!  But at first i def thought they were cut incorrectly.   

Too funny, i was thinking the exact same thing with the last batch i got. I held a new one up to the old and it was slightly longer, but just pushed the nozzle further down and tightened the top. Works fine so far.

• 2 weeks later...

The new length hasn't bothered me but in my latest mystery box I received a Windex looking sprayer.  Threw me off guard when I first saw it.  Worked fine in my eco wheel cleaner but it's definitely not the same quality feel.

I am planning on cutting mine off or using sprayers out of my excess box. I refill most my products out of gallons anyway (so leaving 1/2" does not bother me). I have no intention of fighting an excess long siphon tube. Seems I end up filling bottles in the middle of a wash detail anyway when I don't have excess time.

Longer tubes are no issue, and definitely help get those last few drops of product.  I am however frustrated with this batch of “lower quality” sprayers. Broke one just a few sprays into a bottle of rubber cleaner

I called customer service to discuss them, and word is they thought they had a pallet of the good quality sprayers, then last minute they realized they were out, they had to purchase the lower quality sprayers to get by and orders moving.  Good sprayers are on order and coming 

I even recommended a potential “Pro” sprayer that id pay a few extra bucks for, guaranteed to be amazing and permanent.  Given that the sprayers are used in almost every chemical 

Customer service is amazing, we ended up chatting for half an hour.  I’d reach out them in a heartbeat