Customer Service 866.965.0400

99ish Mazda Miata

Bscott94

A few weeks ago I did the interior. It looks like I forgot before pictures. It's wasn't terrible though. Products used: Bissel SpotClean ProHeat, Adam's Interior Detailer

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7418.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

Edited by Bscott94
added products used

I did the exterior this past weekend. I used APC on the wheels and then washed and clay mitted and applied BW and TS. Products used: Non Adams car wash soap with All Purpose Cleaner in wash bucket, Clay Mitt and Detail Spray, Buttery Wax, Tire Shine, non Adams aerosol glass cleaner

Before

IMG_7484.thumb.jpg.7546a1db2dc3bcab1d5b6f424e1b225b.jpgIMG_7485.thumb.jpg.f4f1ac6f7e225e601aa23538e4c4a037.jpg

After wash, clay mitt, and dry. Before wax

IMG_7486.thumb.jpg.0f1babf5153b163115b5c76b73ea709c.jpgIMG_7487.thumb.jpg.ec04dba17c560a882ed11e06200aba5f.jpg

During wax

IMG_7489.jpg

IMG_7490.thumb.jpg.dec50f6145ca98913e98668f1ac60b2e.jpg

After

IMG_7494.thumb.jpg.991c2946a5cd3eb8f44143de6aedb97e.jpgIMG_7493.thumb.jpg.6dae3877a05470e3687215ef03f13577.jpg

IMG_7496.jpg

IMG_7497.thumb.jpg.6a6c5a0244ea94d217845234a83c4663.jpg

IMG_7498.thumb.jpg.8b0f9689991ca892e5a47d26273f16f7.jpg

IMG_7499.thumb.jpg.8a5b7a41f4603bbbcdc4b3ff33653921.jpg

Edited by Bscott94
added products used

1 minute ago, mc2hill said:

Wow, all by hand!  Congrats Brandon.

Thank you! I am pretty sore. I also detailed in the interior of my cousin's car. She has two small children so it was a disaster. I am so impressed with how easy Adam's products are and how well they work. This was the first "full detail" I have done. I just need some Adam's car shampoo and sponges/brushes/buckets and I will be all Adam's and won't look back. 

9 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

Thank you! I am pretty sore. I also detailed in the interior of my cousin's car. She has two small children so it was a disaster. I am so impressed with how easy Adam's products are and how well they work. This was the first "full detail" I have done. I just need some Adam's car shampoo and sponges/brushes/buckets and I will be all Adam's and won't look back. 

It has taken me about 4 months to transition from my other vendors to Adam's and it has been well worth the journey.  I set myself (read accountant wife) a budget, plus planned the transition as I knew I would run out of products and in some cases, such as wax and shampoo, I gave the old chemicals to someone that I knew would use it and appreciate it and simply couldn't afford Adam's.  It took the wife a month or so to come around and then she started telling me when Adam's was having a sale and she even does the orders for me.

If you watch for the sales, especially when there is an additional discount the cost isn't bad it at all and once you get the initial chemical the gallons are the way to go fro the refills.  Your needs and volumes may be different, but for the 5 vehicles I'm taking care of, I'm doing 1-3 orders a month or in the case of July, last night made the 4th order this month.  If you don't have a Foam Gun or Foam Cannon, I highly recommend it with the Adam's Shampoo, it is amazing how much easier it makes the initial wash.

31 minutes ago, RayS said:

It has taken me about 4 months to transition from my other vendors to Adam's and it has been well worth the journey.  I set myself (read accountant wife) a budget, plus planned the transition as I knew I would run out of products and in some cases, such as wax and shampoo, I gave the old chemicals to someone that I knew would use it and appreciate it and simply couldn't afford Adam's.  It took the wife a month or so to come around and then she started telling me when Adam's was having a sale and she even does the orders for me.

If you watch for the sales, especially when there is an additional discount the cost isn't bad it at all and once you get the initial chemical the gallons are the way to go fro the refills.  Your needs and volumes may be different, but for the 5 vehicles I'm taking care of, I'm doing 1-3 orders a month or in the case of July, last night made the 4th order this month.  If you don't have a Foam Gun or Foam Cannon, I highly recommend it with the Adam's Shampoo, it is amazing how much easier it makes the initial wash.

Yeah I am trying to transition to all Adam's. We are closing on our house in a couple weeks so I'm trying not to spend any money until then though. We will have a 2 car garage so I'm going to get it set up to be able to detail on the weekends to make a little cash and feed my Adam's addiction. I have been giving my non Adam's stuff to my dad.

16 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Nice shine on that car! I love me some buttery wax, easy to apply and as you can see awesome shine. 

It's the first time I had used the buttery wax. I love it! So easy and so shiny. 

14 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

It's the first time I had used the buttery wax. I love it! So easy and so shiny. 

Once you have your new garage and can apply buttery wax inside and you get the smell along with the shine, you will be hooked.

3 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Nice work, Brandon! And congrats on the house. :2thumbs: First time home owner?

Thank you! Yes, first time home owner. I am so excited to stop throwing away money on rent every month.