Customer Service 866.965.0400

So you think you have scratches

07stanggt

Well hopefully you don't go through car washes as many times as he did but I have to say he wont be doing that again !! Here are some before and after pics of the truck that was paint corrected. Flex 3401, Adams 2 step paint correcting polish, Adams Liquid Paint Sealant and a coat of Americana. Sealant also applied on wheels, VRT "milk" on tires. 

IMG_2780.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

3 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Nice work, Jimmy.  I'll bet you were glad you didn't have to wet sand that whole truck to get the scratches out. :lol:

As much work wet sanding the entire would have been, it is possible it would have made the overall process faster.  Not something that is recommended without a paint thickness gauge and some wet-sanding experience, but can be faster then just polishing in some cases. 

20 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Nice work, Jimmy.  I'll bet you were glad you didn't have to wet sand that whole truck to get the scratches out. :lol:

No way was I going down that road with a daily driver, nor did he. There has been very few and far between instances where a machine wont get all the scratches out 

• 1 month later...

Hello 

Great job, I need some help if you dont mind. Did you use a polisher or did you use your hand? I dont have a polisher, and I'm not getting good results, any help would be appreciated.

Thinking I need to use a polisher. Or I just may not be following the steps of getting out swirl marks in my blk BMW, ugh.  Thanks again

19 hours ago, nucipete said:

Hello 

Great job, I need some help if you dont mind. Did you use a polisher or did you use your hand? I dont have a polisher, and I'm not getting good results, any help would be appreciated.

Thinking I need to use a polisher. Or I just may not be following the steps of getting out swirl marks in my blk BMW, ugh.  Thanks again

Hi Pete, Welcome to Adam's Forums!  

Yes, the OP did use a polisher, but not one that Adam's currently sells (@07stanggt used a Flex 3401 forced rotation random orbital polisher).  You can get the same results with the Swirl Killer polishers they have on offer, along with the Correcting and Finishing polishes and their color matched pads. 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, nucipete said:

Hello 

First, sorry not to get to you or other compliments I got, but was on vacation last week and didn't have the ability to react. So, I did use a machine to remove all the scratches and you will have to as well. You will never able to be remove any scratches without a machine, you might be able to cover them when glazing or waxing but you are just filling those imperfections but will definitely return. And those type of scratches are not coming out at that level unless you know what your doing,  there is 15 hours into that detail