Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank you to the folks at headquarters! . . always blown away

Alright so i've always had great experiences when visiting the headquarters and a thank you post is overdue. I visit there more frequently than i should and everyone i deal with is eager to help and answer questions. They always give great deals when you checkout and most times i've been given a product or two for free.

Special thanks to Emery who helped me out a while ago and donated a bottle of Brilliant Glaze to help me out with some chemical streaks. He saw me looking at the car outside and came out to look at the issue with me. I got great service before i even stepped foot inside! Of course i had a thousand other questions which he graciously took the time to answer and gave me a great deal on some ceramic paste wax. Thank you Emery!

Just yesterday i stopped by to grab a couple mystery boxes. Someone came right out and told me where there was a small stack of mystery boxes were and told me to feel free to sort through them and pick the ones i wanted! what!? i get to hand pick my mystery boxes? . . . yep, good day. I chatted with the rep(sorry didn't get his name) for a bit, asked a few questions and and as we were talking Phillip walked by and said "hold tight, i've got something for ya!". He came out from the back with a black trim restorer kit and handed it to me. Seriously, is it my birthday or something!? NO . . . i was just at the Adams headquarters. 

Seriously every time i've been there it's been a unique and memorable experience. Every adams employee truly cares about your experience and won't stop until you walk away in awe of their customer service skills. If anyone has the chance to visit Adam's Polishes Headquarters i HIGHLY suggest you do so.

This is one company that is still doing things right on pretty much every level.  So rare and Refreshing to see these days.

Thank you to everyone at the headquarters for . . . well just always being awesome!

See you again soon,

Travis

1 hour ago, ColoradoSHObro said:

Alright so i've always had great experiences when visiting the headquarters and a thank you post is overdue. I visit there more frequently than i should and everyone i deal with is eager to help and answer questions. They always give great deals when you checkout and most times i've been given a product or two for free.

Special thanks to Emery who helped me out a while ago and donated a bottle of Brilliant Glaze to help me out with some chemical streaks. He saw me looking at the car outside and came out to look at the issue with me. I got great service before i even stepped foot inside! Of course i had a thousand other questions which he graciously took the time to answer and gave me a great deal on some ceramic paste wax. Thank you Emery!

Just yesterday i stopped by to grab a couple mystery boxes. Someone came right out and told me where there was a small stack of mystery boxes were and told me to feel free to sort through them and pick the ones i wanted! what!? i get to hand pick my mystery boxes? . . . yep, good day. I chatted with the rep(sorry didn't get his name) for a bit, asked a few questions and and as we were talking Phillip walked by and said "hold tight, i've got something for ya!". He came out from the back with a black trim restorer kit and handed it to me. Seriously, is it my birthday or something!? NO . . . i was just at the Adams headquarters. 

Seriously every time i've been there it's been a unique and memorable experience. Every adams employee truly cares about your experience and won't stop until you walk away in awe of their customer service skills. If anyone has the chance to visit Adam's Polishes Headquarters i HIGHLY suggest you do so.

This is one company that is still doing things right on pretty much every level.  So rare and Refreshing to see these days.

Thank you to everyone at the headquarters for . . . well just always being awesome!

See you again soon,

Travis

geeezzzz travis thats dope... this makes me want to fly out to HQ from dc

Went to the open house on Aug 4th. What a fantastic experience! I'm new to detailing and don't know much but was treated like an old friend by everyone we came in contact with. Adam gave a tour of the new facility personally. Very impressive. Provided lunch and demos. Great day!

Been back since the open house and staff is awesome. Thanks Colton.

Going again tomorrow... This is getting expensive. Ha! Love my new hobby.

• 3 weeks later...

I could not agree more with the thank you aspect of this topic. The folks at Adams treat you like family. I have been gong there for a long time now.I live about 40 minutes away but I literally try and go every Friday. Everyone up there treats you like family wether its your first time in there or you 1000th. Doesn't matter what you're dong they will treat you with MAD respect. That is why i love this company. They are all so kind and caring no matter what you're asking or talking about. I will be an Adam's customer for life.. .without question. Reason being because the customer service is through out of this universe. Thank you to everyone at Adam's for all you guys do. Keep kiling it.?