Customer Service 866.965.0400

Headlight Restoration Kit completeness...

So, in a short period have spent quite a bit of money loading up on Adam's products.  Very happy with all of them, but did run into an issue today.  Had ordered the complete Headlight Restoration Kit and watched the video preparing to do that.  Get the headlights on one car all taped off, get kit opened and going through, and no 4" backing plate for the drill.  If I didn't have the Porter orbital I would be SOL.

Called and they apologized and to be getting that drill backing plate sent out, but bit of an oversight on packing the kit up...  Especially when you are all ready to work and parts missing.

14 minutes ago, rrmccabe said:

If you prefer to use  the drill method, I have one you can borrow Eric.

Thanks for the offer, but already had car taped up ready to go.  Trying to work on getting it done between meetings.  Step-daughter's car and trying to get done before she heads back to her Dad's...

Sorry to hear that, Eric. Mistakes happen, especially with manual packing processes, but not surprised to hear they took care of you as quickly as possible. And since they did, is the moral of this post to ensure you have all required tools and products before starting a job? If so, good advice! :2thumbs:

2 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Sorry to hear that, Eric. Mistakes happen, especially with manual packing processes, but not surprised to hear they took care of you as quickly as possible. And since they did, is the moral of this post to ensure you have all required tools and products before starting a job? If so, good advice! :2thumbs:

Yup, I should have double checked package completeness prior to starting project, or more importantly when products were received. That part is on me. But at same time, if it is manual packing process from supplier, double check could/:lshould happen on that end as well...

5 hours ago, Editguy said:

Just opened my Kit this morning and it was missing one of the MF cutting pads. Send them an email still waiting to hear back.

A call would likely get a quicker response...

For reference, straight from the man himself:

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

A call would likely get a quicker response...

For reference, straight from the man himself:

Every time I try to call I just get put through to a voicemail. Customer service seems overwhelmed. I was actually going to make a post about this, they are pushing so much product out the door shipping department is making tons of mistakes and customer service is scrambling. I'm a new customer, I placed my first order at the end of June and it arrived with missing items. I have placed five more orders since then and three of those five orders had various problems all related to packing/shipping damaged, missing or wrong items. So out of six orders, four of them had issues. Customer service has made it right each time but I wind up waiting 2-3 weeks from placing my order until I have everything. I still not have heard back from the email I sent this morning so now my problem wont be dealt with until next week and maybe next weekend I can do the restoration I had planned on doing today. I love this companies products I'm just getting a little frustrated having to keep track of all the mistakes. They really need to tune up the shipping department or hire more folks there and stop making so many mistakes. I am most likely going to reach out to a local dealer and start avoiding the shop in Colorado.

Got shipping info today for the missing back pad.  Says they are also throwing in a Detail Spray.  Can't argue with that customer service.  Like it better done right the first time, but they are making it right and doing so quickly!