Customer Service 866.965.0400

EDC Wallet

Blazelow

I'm in need of a new EDC wallet, and The company 'Trayvax' has been constantly popping up on my Facebook. I looked into their products and they seem to be very well made and 100% made in the US. Does anyone own one of their wallets or have any other companies that they like? 

I have one of these and love it. It holds my cards and license and the band holds cash when I have it. My leg would go numb when sitting on my leather wallet so I wanted something I could wear on my belt. This company is Veteran owned. I believe they're made in the USA. When I bought my wallet, they were named Clearwater Tactical but I guess they rebranded. Mine is black carbon outside and zombie green inside

https://neptuneconcealment.com/product/gemini-series-wallet/ 

Edited by Bscott94

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 12:59 PM, Blazelow said:

I'm in need of a new EDC wallet, and The company 'Trayvax' has been constantly popping up on my Facebook. I looked into their products and they seem to be very well made and 100% made in the US. Does anyone own one of their wallets or have any other companies that they like? 

My last slim wallets leather finally started to disintegrate on me a few months ago so I switch to this Columbia Magnetic Security Card Case Wallet and its been phenomenal. I carry my drivers license, concealed carry permit, health insurance, a couple membership cards and one debt card. Past that I keep a couple other cards on my iPhone using the Wallet app. My favorite features of this wallet is that its tiny, features RFID blocking technology and is cheap! You can usually find it on eBay or Amazon for under $15-20 shipped.

Magnetic Security Leather Card Case Wallet390940_001_ss_alt01?$pdp-image$390940_001_ss_alt02?$pdp-image$