Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy Checking In

Mike E.

New to the site and detailing. Very excited about the new hobby. Something the wife and I can do together as we have a few toys in the garage and she's a perfectionist. She  worked in the auto paint industry for a number of years. 

We are very impressed with the Adam's products and staff. Enjoyed the open house on 08-04-18.  Added some more products to the collection and learned a few things too. Fantastic company. 

Received  some help and guidance from Colton (hope I spelled that right). Very knowledgeable and friendly.

Went back today, 08-06-18, for some items I didn't have after watching some of Adam's videos. Colton helped us again and remembered us from Saturday (it was a very busy day). Couldn't be happier and like the fact that they are a local company. Keep up the excellent work. 

1 hour ago, imatt27 said:

Awesome rides btw I’m a Corvette man myself! ??

Thank you very much. Have always wanted a Corvette. Bought it last year. Which Corvette do you have?

We just got the Camaro two weeks ago. It's the wife's fun car.

33 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Thank you very much. Have always wanted a Corvette. Bought it last year. Which Corvette do you have?

We just got the Camaro two weeks ago. It's the wife's fun car.

That’s awesome! I have a 2001 C5 and used to own a few camaro’s, trans am and corvettes back in the day. Very fun cars! 

4 minutes ago, imatt27 said:

That’s awesome! I have a 2001 C5 and used to own a few camaro’s, trans am and corvettes back in the day. Very fun cars! 

Love all of those cars. 

I've got the Corvette fever... Already want a C7 Z06. 

On 8/7/2018 at 12:57 AM, Mike E. said:

Live in Parker.

Cool, not too far from me (I'm on the N end of the Springs, almost to Monument). If you need anything, just let me know. I have most everything and would be happy to let you try products, etc.

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Cool, not too far from me (I'm on the N end of the Springs, almost to Monument). If you need anything, just let me know. I have most everything and would be happy to let you try products, etc.

That's awesome! Do you have a retail store?

Are you going to the "Hot Rods in the Village Car Show" in Castle Pines on August 11th?

3 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

That's awesome! Do you have a retail store?

Are you going to the "Hot Rods in the Village Car Show" in Castle Pines on August 11th?

Nope! :lolsmack: Just an enthusiast but willing to help with what I know. Plus working on that Vette looks like it'd be fun!

Hadn't planned on going. Been out of town for a while so leaving the house again with as many honey-do's as I likely have probably isn't the best idea.......:willy:

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Nope! :lolsmack: Just an enthusiast but willing to help with what I know. Plus working on that Vette looks like it'd be fun!

Hadn't planned on going. Been out of town for a while so leaving the house again with as many honey-do's as I likely have probably isn't the best idea.......:willy:

Thank you so much for the offer to help. I'll definitely be hitting you up. I'm a total novice and can use some direction from a pro.

Understand "honey-do" lists. Always take care of those first. Wife is much more understanding of my hobbies when things around the house are done. ?

7 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Thank you so much for the offer to help. I'll definitely be hitting you up. I'm a total novice and can use some direction from a pro.

Understand "honey-do" lists. Always take care of those first. Wife is much more understanding of my hobbies when things around the house are done. ?

Well, I'm certainly not a pro, but I'll get my hands dirty!

34 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Well, I'm certainly not a pro, but I'll get my hands dirty!

This is what I have so far. Doesn't show all of my towels.

Any suggestions on additional products?

thumbnail (2).jpg

16 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Polisher and other associated items would be a great addition, but I would also highly recommend a bottle of rinseless! 

Rinseless Wash vs Waterless wash?

I'm going to be heading to Adam's shop tomorrow and I'm putting together a shopping list. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Also looking into a detailing stool. Any ideas? Doing the wheels and tires the other day on the Corvette nearly destroyed my back. I'm not as young as I think I am.

I bought the blue stool on the Fourth sale and love it. The seat is huge and very comfortable. The height is adjustable and the wheels are larger than you typically find on a stool so it glides easily. Overall very satisfied with the purchase. 

They have the exact same seat in red available on the site now. Believe it's $120 minus any discount codes you can find.